Castle

Monday 10:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 09, 2009 Returning September 29, 2014

TesserT

Castle Fan Reviews (219)

• like the daily surprise menu in your favourite restuarant

Every week for the past 6 years I weekly dined (with exception of the summer months) in my favourite restaurant around the corner . Because I am always in for a surprise, I order always the surprise menu. After the first ten times, I knew am satisfied with this choice. After 100 meals: never a dull moment, always a surprise. !!!Sometimes the diner is copious and brillant, sometimes the meal as a whole is just eatable but fills the stomage. But every meal has always a bright spot, a moment of flavour, of well done (even) potatoes or lettuce. I often have thought to abandon the diner, or look for another place, but the surprise diner stays my favourite. It satisfies me, I am filled after the hour, I have remeniscense of yoyfull moments and have forgotten some minor moments. That is also the result of the whole gang in the diner, the cooks, the catering, the management, the serving persons, the maitre d'o, the personal attention every week. Of course I know the surprise will gradually slip into the background, and it is the diner that attracts me, that fascinates me and is a kind of addiction. Change all words about the diner in Castle!!!.