Castle

Secret's Safe With Me

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 08, 2012 on ABC

• No monsters under the bed.

Emotional episode on more than a few levels.

Castle's parting with Alexis I imagine, is what every Father would go through when his daughter(s) fly the nest, although the fact she was only 5 miles away (?) seemed odd. Why wouldn't she just commute???

Castle back to it's best with a decent case and lots of humour.

However, while it was long gone time that Gates warmed to Castle, as soon as he handed over the Gemini doll and signed his book for her, alarm bells started up with a vengeance.

I imagine that most viewers would see that the doll would be the final link in the case chain and that inevitably, it would end up broken with resultant rage on Gate's part.

In all honesty, this Gates/Castle animosity is getting a bit old hat and if Gates was as good a detective as she is purported to be, Castles assisstance in solving cases should be pretty obvious to her.

While very sweet, the hand holding kiss substitute in the station is crazy, as a room full of detectives who have NEVER seen Castle/Beckett so much as touch in the bullpen would take about 1 nanosecond to figure out what's going on.

Hopefully, Lanie will find out pretty quick and make their lives Hell for a while.

With all this and some smut from Beckett "Take your hand of your tool". I was in Hog Heaven.

Keep 'em coming, writers. This is the reason I loved Castle in the first place.
TNT