Castle

Setup

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 21, 2011 on ABC

• no way!!!

the worst part of this show is that i'll have wait for a whole, incredibly long week to see the next episode and find out how they'll escape death. Oh, an by the way... "you haven't heard of the Serenity?" cracked me up... well chosen name for a spa. I just love the little allusions they sometime make to that show.

the pace of the show was much faster and the atmosphere more serious, even the music was different. it kept me glued to my chair throughout the whole show and that doesn't happen too often. SPOILERS AHEAD
    It broke my heart when Castle sent his daughter away without her even knowing and when Esposito and Ryan were talking about how they tried to send their loved ones away from town. It made the whole show feel so dramatic and real. And when Beckett's beeper went off the first time, in the storage facility, it was priceless, her fear seemed genuine. If the next episode will be just as good this might be one of Castle's best (not hard to imagine as Castle is getting better and better with each episode)
ABC