Castle

The Fast and the Furriest

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 15, 2013 on ABC

• Animal references

Didn't really appreciate the violent references Castle made about Chimps or Beckett's about pit bulls. Otherwise a good show.
  • Castle, you pretty much turned her into a Smurff !

And didn't Alexis look damned cute?

This was a fun episode, combining humour and drama with the disappearing food providing a fair slice of fun when Alexis is "Smurffed" with blue dye and runs away.

Castle's OTT dress sense while Bigfoot hunting was laughable as well.

It was also fun that the group split into doubters and believers, while still keeping themselves true to all.

I thoroughly enjoyed this ep, with only one obvious sign of someone not paying attention.

Does this show have someone doing "continuity", I wonder.

Now usually, I couldn't care less about continuity issues but when it pretty much hurtles out of the screen at you, it's a bit difficult to miss.

I'm talking about Ms. Katic's choice of bedwear just before they caught Alexis.

One shot it's on her shoulder, next it's off, on again, off again, over and over.

Almost as funny as Castle's hair in the Cops and Robbers episode from last season; loved it.
  • Oh Castle...

What everyone should realize is that this show deals with crime and mystery; However, I'm sure we all love the chemistry between all the actors and cast. Every person has such a unique personality. This TV show has made me laugh so many times because we have such a great cast and the writers have a great sense of humor.

Like every episode, Castle does silly things that seem so stupid but always manages to keep the audience laughing. The repetitive thing we see is that Castle always believes in everything and Kate always rolls her eyes at Castle which is cute. However, this time Ryan chimed in with Castle and they both believed there was a possibility that big foot existed.

Let's all take a second to reminisce on how for 4 seasons Castle and Beckett kept flirting with each other but never confessed to having feelings for each other until Season 5. It's just satisfying to have Beckett and Castle finally together. This episode played more of a calm role before the next episode which appears to be serious. That's what I really like about Castle; They have serious episodes and just plain silly episodes. This episode was great! Hopefully Castle will be renewed for Season 6! (Castle will probably be renewed for sure because statistics show that Season 5 has had the most success in that they have the highest ratings. Despite this, lets cross our fingers and hope for Season 6!)
  • Castle always makes me laugh!

I'll never get tired of saying it: That's what I love about him, he's such a child! He believes in everything.

The trap was awesome and his outfit was hilarious, too bad he didn't pack a ladder (or a rope) with his gear. It was pretty obvious that somebody would eventually show up as the "real" Big Foot but I enjoyed Castle's face down in that pit just as he saw it.

In spite of all the funny stuff about Big Foot in this episode, it's almost the end of the season and I expect them to be more intriguing and breath taking, you know. And what about Bracken? When is he coming back?