Castle

The Final Nail

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 14, 2011 on ABC

• Leading to a great finale.

Since the Nikki Heat episode, Castle's writers have been giving us some great episodes that could potentially lead to an even better season finalle. This week we see Castle face someone from his past that he actually looked up to and had a great image of him in his mind. But it's like Beckeet said, he made that whole story in his mind and that someone really didn't existed. The great thing about this episode was that we had the chance to see Castle being desappointed by someone that he considered his friend and someone that actually made him fight with Beckett.
    Nathan's acting was great this week as was Stana's. After almost three whole seasons they learned to work almost flawlessly together, which is impressive.
    I liked the end of the episode where Beckett offered her support for a very blue Castle, which is already something weird for us to see. A blue Castle, I mean.
    Next week is very promissing. We will be confronted by a two parter that has every possibility to leave us gasping for air.
ABC