Castle

The Good, the Bad & the Baby

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 25, 2013 on ABC

• Oh the realism!

Remember the diamond episode where the cops were allowed to carry around a priceless unclaimed diamond in their pockets? Well, this is kind of the same, but with a baby instead of a diamond.
  • The Good

Not a terrible episode by any stretch of the imagination, but the goofy Thanksgiving dinner needed to be cut out. That kind of thing happens way more on TV than it does in real life.
  • Stana Katic: my fourth daughter

For some reason, I have been moved by Stana Katic and feel of her as my fourth daughter. I have no idea why I hold her in such esteem, but I do. Quite an accomplishment for one who is 71 years old. Now, about the show. It's great. Stana and Nathan fill their rolls with excellence, and the detectives, Huertes and Dever, fit right in making the show comfortable, because the cast is like a family, but exciting because each of the cast members are equally important and you don't want harm to come to any of them, especially my fourth daughter.
  • who's your daddy?

great plot and dialogue, and every one of the actors played it to the max

Kate in the Indian Princess costume was priceless.
  • It's a baby!

Such a good show and such a good episode - just loved it and can't believe that we now have to wait until the 6th of January for the next one. No fair.

I could rave about this episode for hours but suffice to say it gets a 10 from me.

Goodbye America until the 6th from one of your friends in England.
  • Castle persuades Kate

After seeing how Castle is attracted to babies and what a great father he already is, Kate wants to think about having his children. Although she says she is not a baby person, once she held little cosmo, she knew she would love being a mom.