Castle

The Limey

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 02, 2012 on ABC

7.8
  • Fun episode--great (guest) eye candy! But what's with the middle school jealousy thing?

I have to disagree with "Worst English Accent EVER", because his accent sounds EXACTLY like that of a friend of mine who was born and raised in England. I may be way off base here, but I imagine that there are several DIFFERENT types of English accents, just as in the U.S. people from the deep South don't sound like Midwesterners...

I agree, though, that the main characters seem to be regressing in their relationship. Of course Kate is "going through stuff"--I'm sure that being shot in the chest has long term repercussions--but hasn't she always been? By the way, she is fully aware of Castle's continued interest in her mother's case--if you recall, when she first came back this season she was upset to discover that little had been done about it. (It was, if you recall, because they couldn't do more investigating without dirtying Montgomery's name).

strikin--Do you know the name and meaning of every American police force and how they operate and where they operate from? Scotland Yard is what Americans associate with British law enforcement. If minor details like this are so upsetting, why do you watch American TV? And the spelling is "anywhere", not "any ware". "Ware" applies to silverware, glassware, flatware. "Where" is a place term. If you're so finicky, why don't you know this?

Anyway, the episode was fun. I like a little extra "eye candy" sometimes, and this was some fine looking "eye candy" indeed!

I can't help wondering though--Richard Castle has a new e-book coming out--about Derrick Storm! Is this the end of Castle as we know it?
ABC