Castle

Till Death Do Us Part

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jan 09, 2012 on ABC

• welcome back castle!!

a fun episode to watch with a light yet clearly written plot line. but more then the crime plot, i loved watching the bits and pieces of scenes that are completely unrelated to the crime (like when castle points outs esposito's donuts frosting). I like how there's a story within the story that brings out each of their personality.

the bit about kate's "number" was particularly interesting. Are they already in a relationship and just don't know it yet?
  • Till Death Do Us Part

A fun episode. Poor Ryan having to choke down that green glop. The rich sexual history of the victim (good grief!). I'm glad the wedding didn't take over the episode. Didn't care much for the dress Alexis picked out. Seemed a little old for her. Got a kick out of Castle's reaction when Kate asked if he'd expect to be given a detailed accounting of her sexual past. Hee. And what a cute surprise that Lanie's +1 was gay and that she ends up joining the wedding with Esposito.

And the very BEST PART: Kate is Castle's +1. 'Bout Time!
  • Back again

I enjoyed this episode. Fast moving, easy to follow with some sweetness on the end. The Espo/Lanie bits were fun to watch. Loved the ending as well.

Can't wait for next week's show.
  • Till Death Do Us Part

Glad they did not waste too much of our time with the wedding, just a few minutes at the end. Not what this show is about.

We had a good case tonight, and as someone who works out the fact that "whey protein isolate" was said on a procedural made me smile. Seriously though, a quick-moving easy to follow premise, and an amusing, albeit short, scene with Castle and Alexis tonight.

A little more light-hearted than the show usually is today, but all in all it was a solid show.
MNT