Castle

Undead Again

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 30, 2012 on ABC

• loved it!

I really enjoyed this episode, especially the ending. I didnt see anything coming, there were so many twists! One of the best I think. :)
  • Undead Again

I enjoyed tonight's episode of Castle very much. You had the sweet scenes with Alexis and Richard, but you also had a really good mystery dealing with what was actually happening with the "zombies" and whether or not Beckett would be able to catch the killer? (come on, of course she would.) Good episode, go out of your way to watch it.
  • Much more like it!

A welcome return to the Castle "world", this week with some decent humour and drama.

Loved Alexis winding her father up about the laser combat, with Martha in the "know" when Alexis ambushed Castle.

As usual, Esposito's quips to Ryan were right on the money "dude, you're just embarrassing yourself"

However, I thought the thawing of relations between Castle and Beckett was way too juvenile and the final takedown of the suspect was just too obvious.

Apart from anything else, a half decent lawyer would have that "confession" thrown out as his client was basically terrified into making it, i.e. a confession under duress.

Mind you, I'm looking forward to the finale, if not the long wait 'till the next series.
  • Classic Castle

I don't have much to say on this except:

This was the old castle for me, and I loved it. Wasn't that impressed with last weeks episode but this was brilliant. Comical moments, emotional moments, an unusual case and a great way of capturing the killer. Brilliant.