Castle

Undead Again

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 30, 2012 on ABC

• An alright one, almost with Castle and Beckett finally.

His confession at the end would NOT be admissable in court. It is the equivalent of beating a man up in interrogation and scaring him into confessing. Since last episode Castle was all "getting the right guy", him doing this quite annoys me.

I get this guy seemed very guilty, but there was little to no evidence that it actually was him. So yes, Tom's confession is not a real confession. He was scared. If I had someone coming at me with a knife saying "you murdered my brother" I'd probably admit to doing it as well thinking it's what they want to hear (especially if my pleas that I didn't do it didn't work). Doesn't mean I did it, means I'm saying what I think they want to hear.

Only annoyance of this episode. Love the rest.
  • Nice premise

but the shitty conclusion is well -super shitty.
  • loved it!

I really enjoyed this episode, especially the ending. I didnt see anything coming, there were so many twists! One of the best I think. :)
  • Undead Again

I enjoyed tonight's episode of Castle very much. You had the sweet scenes with Alexis and Richard, but you also had a really good mystery dealing with what was actually happening with the "zombies" and whether or not Beckett would be able to catch the killer? (come on, of course she would.) Good episode, go out of your way to watch it.
  • Classic Castle

I don't have much to say on this except:

This was the old castle for me, and I loved it. Wasn't that impressed with last weeks episode but this was brilliant. Comical moments, emotional moments, an unusual case and a great way of capturing the killer. Brilliant.