CatDog

CatDog And The Great Parent Mystery

Aired Unknown Aug 26, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Catdog is awesome!

I remember being extremely overly excited for this episode when I was a little kid...I was disappointed in who their parents ended up being though.
  • Great episode.

This is the best CatDog episode or anything about CatDog I have ever seen. I don't think this is my favorite movie but I think it's the best Nickelodeon movie. It was what got CatDog respect. Some movies like Spongebob, The Wild Thornberrys, Rugrats, and soon to be Avatar The Last Airbender, all were great and fantastic but this was the best Nickelodean movie. It all went downhill from there. I wanted to see who there real parents were but they said that they were created by a mad scientist and was raised by the mom and dad. Overall I give this almost perfect movie, a 9.9.
  • This is a great episode.

• This was a great episode because CatDog leave Nearburg to find their biological parents.

This was a great episode and it was shown as a T.V. movie and it was great because Catdog go to find their parents but they go to different places and end up in a forest leading to a town where cat's and dog's live together called Yodelburg. There they find cat's and dog's singing and two of them were Lube's parents and for a second they think they are their parents and Lube's brothers but they weren't and later they start a fight between cat's and dog's. Later they escape through a river leading them to Old Oppenchuck where they find a ciclops and a toad who said that they were their parents.