CatDog

Dog Gone / All You Can't Eat

Aired Unknown Apr 04, 1998 on Nickelodeon

• I enjoyed both of these episodes

Dog gone: I thought this was a perfect start of Cat Dog. I don't think I has any problems with this episode, so I'll give a 10.CatDog playing fetch and then they got on a tree was very funny. Winslow's part was funny. Dog listening to music while eating was funny as well. Cat getting the hiccups after Dog ate was very funny. Cat being hurt when Dog was chasing the truck was funny. The last two minutes of the episode was interesting. Overall, this episode was perfect. 10/10

All you can't eat:I thought the episode was enjoyable, but the one thing that make my score lower was Rancid Rabbit. The reason is because he kept kicking CatDog out of the Taco Depot. Other than that, I liked the episode. The parts that I laughed/liked were CatDog being the opposite, CatDog being a baby, CatDog wearing cowboy clothes, Cat as a lady, CatDog sneaking to the taco depot, CatDog going crazy with foods, Rancid Rabbit being fired and the new manager allowing Cat Dog to eat at Taco Depot. Overall, this episode was superb. 9/10