C.A.T.S. Eyes

ITV (ended 1987)

TheOldBill

C.A.T.S. Eyes Fan Reviews (2)

6.6
  • Absolutely brilliant show, never missed an episode. Keen to find copies of all episodes (any suggestions).

I remember watching this show when it was first aired, which being Downunder that was probably a year behind the rest of the planet. I never missed an episode. I was absolutely shocked when it didn't return for a 3rd season. Of course back then there was no internet (as we know it now) so I was in the dark about why it was 'pulled'.

As you can see though I have never forgot it nearly 20 years later, so it definately made an impact on me.

I would have to rate it up there with some other brilliant shows like The Professionals, Magnum PI, Dr Who to name a few. I have even been searching for copies of the episodes but with little luck, any pointers to where I can get them are welcome.

I would have to say in wrapping up my review that this show was fantastic and has stuck with me for all these years, it certainly made an impact on me.

Cheers
    Robert
  • What other people say about C.A.T.S. Eyes doesn't bring it any justice. To give it anything less than a 10 would be an outrage. What's good about it? If you need me to tell you what's good about it, it means you can't even tell the brilliance behind C.A.T

What other people say about C.A.T.S. Eyes doesn't bring it any justice. To give it anything less than a 10 would be an outrage. What's good about it? If you need me to tell you what's good about it, it means you can't even tell the brilliance behind C.A.T.S. Eyes. Nuff said.