Catscratch

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Comedyperson

Catscratch Fan Reviews (255)

7.1
  • AWESOME show

It was such a good show, and now I missed it.
  • I miss this show!

Catscratch was a wonderful show with episodes that had good story lines and great humor. I remember watching it when I was in second grade. I loved it as much as loved and now love SpongeBob. It is too bad that Catscratch had gotten cancelled so early. I think that it would be amazing if it was brought back! Overall, I give this show a perfect score!
  • It's okay

5.5
    not bad, but not oscar-worthy
  • Very Original, Wacky, and Wierd

Woke up, ran to the television set on saturday morning, got some honey comb cereal and always watched this wacky, but funny in my opinion. Another sadly cancelled Nick show. The animation was extremly nostalgic. It won an Annie too. Great series with great producers and every episode took you on a "Cat Dog" style ride.
  • Holy sh*t i love this show

the show was a unique show that came on to nick sadly it had a small amount of episodes only 20 that really pissed me off but the show was funny it made me chuckle and just was a fun show to watch i would run to the TV have a soda and cookies and watch it it has that odd style with Arnold's modern life and ren an stimpy and lets just say when they were happy meal toys at MC Donald all i would eat for dinner for a month were happy meals i even watched it when i got surgery on my ear great show just great
  • BRING IT BACK!!!!!

This was way better than almost all shows that are all on today.
  • Gross!

Eeeehh :\ It's okay. I guess.
  • It's ok.

It was a decent show, it's not bad.
  • Oh, come on, it's not that bad. If anything Nick is lucky to have a show like this, though sadly I think it's been cancelled.

7.8
    A lot of people consider this to be a bad show. Personally I can't understand why. Yes, it is no where near as good as classic Nick Toons such as Rocko, Invader Zim or The Angry Beavers but I'd rather watch Catscratch than watch Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom and the newer Spongebob episodes, which seem to get progressively worse after each new season comes by. People also complain about how the house is destroyed in almost every single episode but is in one piece by the next. Now that's funny stuff. This is a show about talking cats who own a mansion and people criticise it for it's unrealistic elements? What was ever realistic about the show? Lighten up, it's just a cartoon.
  • Okay Show I guess...

Made me laugh as a kid, but it creeped me out cause that one cat with the Irish accent (Gordon I think?) had a crush on that little girl, Kimberly. Uhhhh, pedo much?
  • Pfft..

3.5
    Somewhat a terrible cartoon, horrible humor and animation. Didn't collected it's plot though, but as soon as I took my eyes in in this show, I didn't last.

Overall: 3.5. I'll give em' a six if they can scratch my back!
  • C,mon guys! this is a great show!

i don't know why so many people hate this show, i think it is a great show. i would give this show an 8.0 it's funny, entertaining, and it's for the whole family! 3 cats doing a bunch of crazy sh*t and destroying the house? that sounds like a great idea! i admit, catdog is better, but c,mon! give this show a chance!
  • Ummm...

5.3
    This show is okay, really, it's just not that good, but not bad. About these three cats who live in a mansion after their owner dies and have adventures. But I have to admit, it is a ripoff of Ed, Edd, and Eddy!!! I mean, really!:Gordon-Double D, Waffle-Ed, and Mr. Blik-Eddy!! Some people say that this is also a ripoff of Catdog, too, but I don't believe so! Anyways, overall, this is a preety fair show.
  • One of Nick's worst *beep*-ing cartoons EVER created..... It should Also change from catscratch, to *beep*-scractch!!!

2.8
    My 22nd review after a letdown movie: "Re-Animated".

This cartoon is stupid and Unorignal people! Who would want to watch this cat poo garbage? It's better then "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" but this is Still terrbile! Good Lord! I've been reviewing so many Terrbile cartoons and shows and I have been giving them, D's, E's, but mostly, F's!!! This show sucks butt. Now what I am gonig to grade this show....... F--!!!! It Devesres an F--!!!
    Here the Results:

Voice-acting: F-- 1.6/10.0 What's that? I can't hear you guys! Your voices make my ears pop!!!

Animation: F-- 2.8/10.0 This what makes the cartoon Terrbile, It's poor drawn, with ugly chracthers! I just want to thorw up all over their faces! That Twerpy little girl has the ugliest face in the series!!!!

Dialouge: F- 2.2/10.0 Terrbile scripts! Even worse then the Animation!!!! I want to smack the chracthers in the faces for saying Stupid *beep*!!!!!

Sound: F-- 1.8/10.0 The music's deaf audio used! Mute the sound at all costs!

Grapihcs: E+ 3.8/10.0 bad! Bad! B-A-D! the Animation dosen't match with the Grapihcs!

Lasting Appeal: F-- 0.5/10.0 This show gets really boring and stupid once it's been a while.

Overall: F-- 2.8/10.0 Another terrbile and Unorignal cartoon by Nick. Why would anyone like this? It's stupid! This cartoon is just as bad as My gym partner's a monkey, squrriel boy, Naked brothers band and most Importantly, Mr. meaty. Don't watch those shows either!!!!
  • Not the worse Nicktoon,but is still mediocre

5.5

Well,if I can say a Nicktoon that is forgettable,it's Catscratch. It's not BAD,but is still not good. The show is about three cats named Waffle,Mr Blik and Gordon,and they inherit their owner's fortune. Now what could I say? The first thing I noticed is how the character easily rip-off Ed,Edd and Eddy. Waffle is like Ed,Gordon is like Edd,and Mr Blik is like Eddy. As for the characters,they are likable. But Mr Blik seems like the only unlikable character of the show. He is so greedy and selfish,and thinks he's the best,and always cares about himself. He also cheats on games. In one episode,The three cats competed in a trivia game to be the king of root beer,and Waffle won,but Mr Blik changed the results to win. Seriously,there is nothing likable about him,and is easily worse than Eddy. The humor is pretty dry,but most of the time,Waffle gets a laugh out of me. There's also this running gag with a bear,who is always attacking the cats,and he is not funny at all. The plots are no better at all,and are just awkward. I mean,a mammoth coming to life during a heat wave? Going in pickle juice and turning green? This show has worse plots than Garfield Show. Overall,Catscratch seems like a pretty disasterous Nicktoon. I mean,it's not as bad as Mr Meaty,but it still has horrible plots,dry humor and moments that should be worth sniffing kitty litter.

• This is a classic.

Cat scratch has cats that are named mr. blik (I would prefer mr. black), waffle, and gordon. This is kind of like ed edd n eddy, but this is a way better version of it. Like this:

Mr. blik a.k.a. mr. black - eddy

Waffle - ed

Gordon - edd a.k.a. double d

Awesome.

My rating: 9.0

• This is a great show! Don't hate this show! This is good!

Wait, wait, wait, don't send any hate mail, don't send any. It's a good show and it's better than the crappy Avatar, ugh... I LOVE CATSCRATCH! I HATE AVATAR! Don't watch Avatar! Avatar sucks! The X's wasn't that bad! It was good. But other than that, this show rules! You have to like Catscratch! It's a great show! I'm putting this show on the best Nickelodeon shows list. Even though I liked El Tigre. The best Nick show is SpongeBob SquarePants. Yes. It's great. If you watched it, do you like it or not? It is a great show. GREATNESS.
  • An uninspired plot, and weird humor Catscratch really offers nothing new to the table, and is utterly forgettable

4.5
    Catscratch is one of those shows that is pretty hard to describe. On one hand it's stupid, and on the other it is pretty watchable. The plot is that 3 cats inherit a fortune from their owner who died, and have crazy adventures with the money. The plot is completely boring and has been done to death, but there are some things in the show that are pretty good. The characters are decent in this show. Waffle is by far the only real good character on this show and the funniest, Mr. Blik is OK, but nothing too special he is the leader. Gordon has a Scottish accent and the only one with brains, and I also found him creepy for loving a human girl. The butler was decent as well, and the girl was OK as well. Everyone else was just borderline. One thing I did notice in this show is that the cats are like Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Mr. Blik is Eddy with his bossy attitude and love for money. Gordon is the Double D of the group and tries to control the group. Waffle is like Ed. The stories are rehashes that have little new things added to them, and are boring. Sometimes though in a blue moon there would be a decent plot. The humor is very weird. It's hard for me to describe, but I can;t figure out what type of humor was trying to be used. Slapstick? Crude? I really don't know, and it wasn't funny most of the time, but it did get some laughs out of me. The artwork is really good, but the cats are weirdly designed and look almost nothing like cats. The animation though is really good and smooth in this show. In the end, Catscratch is not horrible, but its bland premise, boring stories, and lack of humor makes this show forgettable. It is watchable, and if you can find it I say check it out for yourself, but don't have high expectations for this show.
  • A classic silly animated Nickalodean show! Three Funny Furry cats are left with every penny of there rich owner when she passes. They Deal with everyday(non-relistic) things. The Dodge dip and dive at anything rolling there way!

This is nothing i havent seen before. Spongebob, Edd Ed and Eddy. Waffle the silly, smart one, Gordon the silly dumb one, and M. Blik the no-fun-joe. They make u laugh, smile, and think wow how dumb. Not that it is anything new, but it is a better interpurtation of Spondebob, or Edd, Ed, and Eddy. Its a little more relistic. Other then the fact that they can talk there are humans and other cretures. There's no squrriels living in the ocean! Catscratch is a lot better then most of the shows on Nickalodean. At the end of the day theres always a lesson, when the tree adorable brothers hug it out!
  • Really really funny

This show is one of the best ideas ever at least in my opinion Catscratch is a show about three cats Gordon(the main character) Mr.Blik and Waffle together they have mysterious rich antics with a buffler called Hovis and the girl who Gordon and Mr.Blik(sometimes) have a crush on named Kimberly (they call her Human Kimberly) which is wierd but still she's an OK Character with the same voice as Myrtle Edmonds from Lilo and stitch(same voice actor and they almost sound the same)and the most funniest out of them is Gordon with his scottish accent this and Earthworm Jim(same creator) are one of the greatest shows on earth.
  • Ummmm...........no!

This show is just like Ed, Ed, and Eddy. The smart one, the dumb one, and the average one. I think it would do much better on Cartoon Network. (along with the x's) There is one that talks like a new yorker, one that talks like an idiot, and one that talks like British accent and there rich. Such a boring story line. i hope Nick does better job next time.

j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j
  • I used to love this show

3.5
    Well now i don't like it. looking back at it i Still like Waffles but the other characters are not good. Its about three cats and their father died Now theres a owner called Hovis Gorden is boring Mr Blick is okay and Bossy But this show is BORING just boring Animation 4/10 I guess it's okay

graphics 2/10 I just don't like it

Characters 3/10 kinda boring

Storyline 6/10 probobly the only good thing

Overalll 3.5/10 just boring but its not bad just Don't like it Anymore but it's just my Opinion I just don't like it anymore I'd watch A classic nick show.
  • How good is Catscratch. 3 Cats, rich.

I don't have to tell you what show it is. This show aleady said it.

People: La la la la la la la, CATSCRATCH!

Myself: Yes, dude. Catscratch is what all Nicktooners watch. Nickelodeon has some good shows, but today, we have garbage. And that pisses us off. Catscratch is about 3 rich cats with a butler. Very original plot. If you say it's not original, we'll pity you.

*Scene cut to the house*

Myself: Hi.

Kid: Hi.

Myself: You like Catscratch?

Kid: No.

Myself: Well... *Beats him up*

*Back to thwe review*

Up with all the people watching, it make people look awesome. Including myself. And not Toonsy.

It's a great show to watch, but shame on you, Nickelodeon for making crappy shows. Except for Catscratch. It was damn good.
  • So far, it's doing good.

7.9
    I've just seen the first episode and so far, it's funny. I like the fact that their rich, and how many shows have stars that are rich, not many. The characters are absolutly funny, exspecially Waffle (he's mentely retarted), Mr. Blik is selfish, and Gorden is so funny with his accent! The theme song is incredible! I think this is going to be the next major NickToon. Catscratch is also the first NickToon in 5 years to star animals, yay animals! Does anyone agree with this review? Huh, huh? Or am I the only one who's thinking this show is swell?
  • Not great, but better than most of Nick's stuff today

This show is about 3 cats living the high life in a mansion (I think) and having some crazy/odd adventures along the way. This show was, in a completly nice way, odd. The adventures were kinda cliched (save something/someone, travel underwater to find ancient treasure or catfood) but it wasn't bad. The humor was very weird in this show (I'm a little blurry, it's been a while since I've seen it) but it was existant, already better than Fanboy and Chum Chum, or anything else on Nick really, excluding Spongebob. It's ok, some reruns would be nice noglosta. 5/10 F. P.S. 200th Review!
  • It was alright.

5.5
    Catscratch is a show that aired on Nickelodeon for a little while before coming off the air. I've always wondered why it was cancelled because, to be honest, the show wasn't -that- bad, and other people do seem to like it a lot.

It wasn't bad, it wasn't good, it was just... bleh. I did find some parts funny. But other than that, this show was always just flat-out boring to me. The character design was rather strange, I've always wondered why the cats have long ears. In fact, I probably wouldn't even know they were cats if it wasn't for the title of the show. I'd think they were some sort of rabbit creatures or something...

I'm not sure why I found it so boring. I'd sort of fall asleep while watching it. However, I did find a couple of episodes enjoyable, such as the one where Waffle became a dog.

Still, I probably wouldn't watch it again if it did come back on the air someday.
  • Cats + Cash = Chaos! From creator and executive producer Doug TenNapel comes a wild new comedy about three brothers. Catscratch's stars are Mr. Blik, Gordon and Waffle, who happen to be cats, which were raised in a mega-mansion by Mrs. Edna Cramdilly.

Cats + Cash = Chaos! From creator and executive producer Doug TenNapel comes a wild new comedy about three brothers. Catscratch's stars are Mr. Blik, Gordon and Waffle, who happen to be cats, which were raised in a mega-mansion by Mrs. Edna Cramdilly. After her death, Edna left her house and all… More her money to the cats. The rich kitties live a wild life of freedom and adventure and they can't seem to keep out of trouble. Sibling rivalry abounds as the brothers have very different and unique personalities. Mr. Blik is the bossy leader of the group who will let nothing stop him in his quest to be the best. Gordon, although a messy eater, is honest and loyal, and has a huge crush on Human Kimberly, the neighbor. Waffle is the silly, pushover, happy-go-lucky guy of the bunch, who happens to be as dumb as a stump. Hovis was Edna's long-serving butler who has stayed on to look after the cats. Although he is not thrilled with his new masters he puts up with them. Human Kimberly is the cats' 8-year-old neighbor and friend, and the recipient of Gordon's huge crush. Last but not least in the list of characters is Gear, the brothers' ultra-macho monster truck. The cats have a rival--wait, did we say "rival"? We meant "rivals" named the Chumpy Chumps. The cats are adventurers so they have their own adventures as they encounter and battle cat-hating mouses, other cats, cat-hating dogs, dangerous bears, bad gangs, creepy monsters, giant squids, homeless bums, Kimberly's friends, attacking zombies, unknown bad luck, cute bunnies, scary aliens, man-eating sharks, good vets, evil club owners and guards, helpful lobsters, evil robots, bullying alley cats, dangerous static electricity, big mammoths, exploding bombs, and, of course, mall jobs. Character Guide : Mr. Blik: The self proclaimed leader of the three, He loves both deceit and money. Gordon: Gordon is a Scottish cat who will stand up for any of his brothers. He has a major crush on Human Kimberly. Waffle: The silly one of the three brothers, he can be tricked easily, and Gordon nearly always stands up for him. Hovis: The cat's butler, he hates Mr. Blik, and he seems to hate being a butler. He is also a Handy Helper at times. Gear: The cat's car. Gear is a monster truck the cats cruise in. Blik also modeled him to turn into a spaceship. Human Kimberly: The cats' neighbor and friend, she is the only girl that is a main character on this cartoon.

This show is extremely average. It's occasionally funny, but often not. It has great characters, but there not often used to full potential. Waffle and Hovis are my favorites. Waffle does OK as the show's stupid humor, though his not as good as say Patrick from SpongeBob or the Dung Beetle Twins from Camp Lazlo. Hovis is hillarious when he uses sarcasm, but unfortunatly he usually serious. Mr. Blik is alright but not incredible. Gordon isn't very funny, and I dislike his crush on Human Kimberly, but he is original so I can give him something. All and all this show pretty good, and I hope it someday gets a DVD.
    Dear Catscratch fans and lovers, As you may know it is only about one more week until it has been one year sence the last episode of the first season. Nick still has not decided if they want to renew Catscratch for another season or not, but it is possible to increase the changes of Nick… More renewing another season of Catscratch if we do some action like for example: Send letters and/or pictures Make a topic on Nick.com saying how much you like the show and that it would be great if they renewed for another season Watch catscratch often on Nicktoons Network Make an online partition if you can Reply to this topic, since this is the Internet, Nick might see it The more people who do this, the more higherchancesthat Nick willrenew a second season will. But don't be mean to Nick, just tell them how much you really like the show and that you think that it would be really cool if the show gets renewed.I know that one or two of these you may be a little shy about doing. But it doesn't hurt to try andyou can help really help by doing so! :) I personally think that this show is the funniest show ever and I would really like it if they renewed for another season.
  • Good, but not great.

• OK

This show had a weird sense of humor and weird plots. It was never one of my favorites on Nick, but unlike some of the stuff we have been getting recently, from what I remember it was watchable. It was really strange at times and as I said, the humor was really weird and sometimes out-there, but it was a somewhat decent show, gave me a smile or two every now and then. The show was silently canceled, probably due to low ratings or something. Maybe that was for the best, though I wish they did reruns. Overall grade- C+/B-
  • It was mediocre.

This series was OK. It wasn't as good as the classics, it wasn't as bad as the Nicktoons they show now. The animation style was pretty cool, better then The X's for sure.

The humor wasn't that good. Sometimes I didn't laugh at all in some episodes, sometimes I was. The soundtrack was EXTREMELY overused. Once you see like 5 episodes you'll see what I mean. The voices were horrible also, I didn't like it one bit. This is a good cartoon to see when you're bored. Again, it's alright but it has it's pros and cons. The Zombie episode had to be the funniest one. The show is worth watching.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9