Catscratch

Spindango Fundulation/Duck and Cover

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Feb 10, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Goodbye to one of Nickelodeon's famous cats. :'(

Here we have it folks, the final episode of Catscratch. I really have no idea why Nick cancelled the series. What? Ratings were low? Did you stop supporting the show? Guess we'll never know. My favorite characters on the show are: Gordon, Hovis, and Waffle. This show was really good, and now it's in the television graveyard. Catscratch was a better show than Breadwinners and Sanjay & Craig. Those shows are stupid! I really wanted the show to go long like SpongeBob and Rugrats. I mean, first: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, then: Danny Phantom, and now this show. Anyways, this episode was a good way to end the series, and REALLY wish Nick hasn't cancelled it.
  • The show was great. Why was it canceled? WHY, God, WHY

Too bad the show was cancelled. I really l i k e d t h i s series. I w a n t t h i s b a c k o n t h e a i r. N O O O O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o !
  • Great example of why Catscratch is great...

This is one of the great classics! It inclues a very interesting plot that makes the viewer wonder, "What's this about?" and then speeds up to where the viewer says, "Oh, I get it now!" I believe that one of the most interesting details of this episode is how the slug people in the episode were so desprate to find a hero that they released a public version of their enemies security system in the form of entertainment, upping their chances of finding a savior. Nice visuals, totally original, and fun overall. A great example of Catscratch's unique stories.