Catwalk

(ended 1994)

Catwalk Fan Reviews (3)

7.2
  • 'Catwalk', one of the most inivative, spellbounding show that Fox has every come up with. Along side with The Heights. That was also a great show that had everything in it for the times. They should make that into a box set as well.

The first time I saw 'Catwalk' I was a young girl, and I love every bit of it. I wouldn't miss an epsiode when it came on. It had everything from romance, music, suspense. It was perfect for the time. Where everything was not so glam rock anymore, but more into the "grunge" era. But still, I think it would be awesome if the networks would come up with a box set. They don't have to bring it back on the air because there weren't many epsiodes. But I think it would be nice for the true fans to relive their childhood one more time.
  • amazing show! one of my favorite when i was young, wish it was still on tv!

really great show, taped a few from the tv, but was hopeing for the season to be released and if it has i would love to buy it. hoping i will find it on vhs or dvd soon, please let me know if you find it anywhere! italian_principessa10@hotmail.com, thank you!!!
  • this show began in 1992 and had a young but able cast who later went on to star in many action packed films. The show was about a bunch of teens who got together to for a band,hoping to make it big. It was full of urban,hiphop,and vintage music. #10

This was one of my favorite shows growing up and
    ever since i've been trying to buy it.
    if you have any information on where I can buy this video or dvd, please let me know.

You can e-mail me at george.w.21@mailcity.com
    on a scale of 1-10 this is a perfect 10.