Caught Red Handed

Tuesday 9:30 PM on truTV Premiered Feb 21, 2012 In Season

Caught Red Handed Fan Reviews (6)

5.7
  • fake as hell

This show is a reenactment just like all the other shows on TruTv. It says so at the beginning of the show that is inspired by true events. Which means you aren't watching the actual crimes go down. Lame show.
  • LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS SHOW

This show is the best!!
  • another show with actors and not reality

this show looked good at the start, just like "operation Repo" but after watching a few more episodes, the show looks as fake as a $3.00 bill. the L A Supermarket episode, really ?? that cop looks like an actor, no gun, no handcuffs, no markings on the police car except "police" I can do that kind of a car with a few hundred bucks. Come on guys REALITY TV ,means REALITY TV and yes, you guys are so slow to react, I should come where you are filming and steal you blind. GET OFF YOUR ASS and closer to the door. HOPE SHOW GETS CANCELLED, I'm not gonna record or watch it anymore.
  • Like the show- guys are too slow!

5.5
    Been watching this show, can't understand why the two guys are so slow to react. They watch everything unfold but wait too long to react. A good majority gets away, and they don't know why or that the shoplifters get away. Liked the team that worked the grocery store. Now they were fast! Wished I could watch more of them, they always caught the thieves!
  • A clever title goes here!

Listen I just started watching the show and you guys need to come to Chicago. The Nike store downtown from what I heard through a friend that works there told me that there have been constant thief at that store. I walked in one day and I saw that there is no sensors at the doors making it easy for someone to walk out with hundreds to thousands of dollars tat they store is not getting. Security can't hold thieves and Nike employees seems to have hands tied, just like the security guards with not preventing thieves walking out of the store with items not paid for.

Please come and look this and shield a light to the corporate office of Nike so they can gain money and not loose it.
  • That women on the show is a fat pig!

Like they are skilled.... What a stupid show.