Cavemen Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

omg!!! this is like, the best show ever

kaospilotX

[21]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 8
    princessd wrote:

I love this show! I feel it has some great social commentary here and that is a key reason why I continue to watch it.

After watching the first episode, I thought it was rather racy (not racist) and was hesitant to watch much more. But it was funny enough to make me want to watch another episode.

It does get a bit racy, but that's part of the main concept I think, and I think the world isn't perfect yet on that issue so it can be a good thing. I've noticed how when a point about racism against cavemen is made you can often see a quick shot of a black person in the background which is pretty cheesy, but oh well, the point they're trying to make has the best of intentions and I can live with that subtle cheesiness.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

numberonecubsfa

[22]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    hawk-hunter wrote:
    Are you kidding?! This show sucks!

And what do you know?

Hulkamaniac14

[23]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 17
    DrLar wrote:
    fireprince07 wrote:
    umaga93 wrote:

Cavemen is truley a show for the dumba$$ sellouts of the world. What a dumb f u c k i n idea for a show! Geez, as if there wasn't enough commercials on TV already, now we have to watch a whole freakin' half-hour commercial. Who wants to watch three gay cavemen suck each other all day anyways?

SO says someone who is an obvious fan of WRESTLING..........GTFO
    The irony, see his rank, he's a "caveman lawyer"!!!! never seen someone bash a show that bad even with foul languaje. Keep those kind of opinions out of here.

Where did this born-in-1993 umaga freak's message come from? He should realize one has to be any bit ofmature, to watch and appreciate a show like Cavemen!

Edited on 12/05/2007 11:52pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Megaman200798

[24]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 13
    kaospilotX wrote:
    princessd wrote:

I love this show! I feel it has some great social commentary here and that is a key reason why I continue to watch it.

After watching the first episode, I thought it was rather racy (not racist) and was hesitant to watch much more. But it was funny enough to make me want to watch another episode.

It does get a bit racy, but that's part of the main concept I think, and I think the world isn't perfect yet on that issue so it can be a good thing. I've noticed how when a point about racism against cavemen is made you can often see a quick shot of a black person in the background which is pretty cheesy, but oh well, the point they're trying to make has the best of intentions and I can live with that subtle cheesiness.

Thats the excat same reason its not getting the votes

LadyInque

[25]Nov 12, 2008
    • level: 24
    It deserves a 6.5 for me