Cavemen

ABC (ended 2007)

Gislef

Cavemen Fan Reviews (74)

6.3
  • LOVE this show on so many levels! Funny. Clever writing/situatons. On a "deeper" level, it is an interesting look at "racial" prejudice. Forces us to see how superficial we can be as we stereotype and judge people on appearance. (You all look alike!)

Hope this show outlasts first impressions and the critiques! I am doing MY part to spread the word. I love this show on so many levels. Funny! Very clever writing and situations, with endless future possibilities. Characters are developing nicely.

On a deeper level, it is an interesting look at racial prejudice from both sides. Forces us to see how superficial we can be as we sterotype and judge people on appearance. (Those people all look the same to me! BUT Nick, Joel and Andy couldn't be more different... could they?) Also deals with those with a chip on their shoulder assuming that everyone hate "our kind and our lack of success is someone else's fault!

Great Show! Hang in there!! Bring on the t-shirts and posters! And Halloween costumes!