Cavemen

Gislef

Cavemen Fan Reviews (73)

6.3
  • Caveman ABC TV

c'mon people, don't just bury it with bad reviews because that's the easy thing that everybody else is doing, this show wasn't nearly as bad as the critics want us to think. The commercials were cool and funny. they made us all laugh with how irreverent the characters were, and how pissed off they were when they were dissed. when i heard it was going to be a TV show, i railed against it because they wern't using the same actors from the Geico ads. But after an episode or two, i wanted to give these guys some slack, they were trying to put out a show with a specific theme; Cavemen exist and nobody cares. i thought that was cool and they should be given a chance. the morons above are only happy if it's a clone of Desperate Housewives, or some insipid reality game show. I know ABC considered themselves highbrow when it came to canceling "Cavemen" but saw no intellectual problems with renewing some takeoff of a Japanese gameshow where contestants bounce off of giant rubber balls into pools of mud for everyone's amusement. yeah, renew THAT one but don't act like "Cavemen" was the worst show on TV just because it seems like the thing to say.