Cavemen

Rock Vote

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2007 on ABC

• Did they seriously replace George Lopez for this?

Why in gods name did this show come to planet earth? I swear, I'd rather watch the movie of Mr.Meaty or watch Jersey Shore than this pile o' $h*t. One reason I hate this show is because it's the reason why George Lopez was can canceled! That was my favorite show! Second, the humor is just plain bland. It's not funny and the first episode's racial satire went a little to far. Sure, shows like George Lopez, South Park and Family guy make fun of race relations but not this far. Also, all the jokes are not funny and old. In general, the plot and setting is dumb. Stay away from this show.
  • Not there finest show

6.7
    While I enjoy this show for its quirkiness, I have to say, in all honesty this was not one of the stronger episodes. As I have stated in pass reviews, I think this show is very innovative in the way it takes a look at prejudice and intolerance from a totally new and unexpected viewpoint. This last installment was not as funny or amusing as say the cave woman or mascot episodes. Lets just hope the rest of what I'm sure will be a short-lived show, will be better. Too bad things that are different seldom get a chance to thrive.