CBS Storybreak

CBS (ended 1987)

CBS Storybreak Fan Reviews (2)

6.4
  • One of the best.

I can say that this in some cases, is better than Reading Rainbow or Between the Lions in order to target a diverse group of young children to read. Though they recycle many programs, they are, however, classics and when they make the story animated on television, they don't modify it too much. Something more appealing than Reading Rainbow and more original than BTL. These shows are all good to convince children to read, but though CBS Storybreak is commercialized, they have the upper hand and the producers and the hosts are more influential. I do hope that ANY commercialized station can have the idea to dupicate exactly what CBS did in the mid 80's to late 90's.
  • OMG! I love this show so much. I remember watching it on Saturday afternoons like 12 pm. It made my afternoons much better. I love it how they would show stories based on a book. I miss that show so much. After they stop showing, my afternoons became real

OMG! I love this show so much. I remember watching it on Saturday afternoons like 12 pm. It made my afternoons much better. I love it how they would show stories based on a book. I miss that show so much. After they stop showing, my afternoons became really boring. They really need to bring this show back!!! It was my favorite show ever next to the Huggabug Club, the Puzzle Place, Arthur, and pretty much the old tv shows on Nick Jr. That's what I really miss about the 90s. They use to have really decent shows you could watch.