CBS This Morning

Weekdays 7:00 AM on CBS Premiered Jan 09, 2012 In Season

thefanof

CBS This Morning Fan Reviews (4)

6.7
  • CBS This Morning

CBS morning is the only morning with any level of professional attitude from the Hosts, The Today Show and ABC need to completely overhaul their format and staff...

Kudos to CBS!!!!
  • I find this show excellent

Great news coverage rather than the tabloid journalisim on the Today show. Plus I can watch the graphics, they don't fill half my screen like the today show does.
  • Erica Hill and Gayle King need to be replaced!!!!!

The show is good but the way Charlie Rose and the other 2 hosts are in a triangle is distracting.

I think Rebecca Jarvis, would be good with Charlie. I am so distracted by Gayle's blinking and Erica's lack of expression.

I am loyal to this show love CBS but please Charlie needs new cohosts.

When Erica was out recently and the other female newscaster covered I loved the show. She had good chemistry with Charlie.

I know she is the White House Correspondent but she needs to be moved and make Erica the correspondent.

Whew!!!!!!
  • Just can't get it right...

1.5
    Erica Hill is good, so why does CBS constantly put her w/people who just don't shine. CBS should have gotten Jeff Glor & Rebecca Jarvis & Erica. There is a young intelligent group that also knows how to have a good laugh. GMA has that chemistry, CBS executives need replaced..this awful morning show & the hideous Two & Half Men disaster.