Celebrity Adventures

E! (ended 2001)

Celebrity Adventures Fan Reviews (2)

5.7
  • I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This song has the same effect...oddly.

I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This song has the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a pleasant surprise. I will surely look forward to more of Celebrity Adventures from now. It just shows you that on any given day, you can discover something refreshing and new. Lucky moi.

• Celebrities travel around the world.

7.3
    Kind of a fun show. It would be better if we could go on the trips. If this is a show that you do not normally watch and you are sitting at home with nothing to do, you are going to wish you had it on tape. Having it "on tape" had become the generic term for recorded programs. Today you are more likely to have the show on Tivo or DVR than VHS, or god forbid Beta!! It is kind of like how a lot of people still call CD's "records" or "albums." Anyway, back to the show. This is the type of show that is really pretty good if you would just give it a chance. So on those cold, lonely, rainy days, pop in your tape or DVR or whatever if you were smart enough to tape it. If not, check to see if it is on as a re-run. After all, as they say, if you have never seen it, it is new to you.