Celebrity Deathmatch Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2007)

Celebrity Deathmatch: Disney Kingdom

Rubber_Face

[1]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 14

Celebrity Deathmatch: Disney Kingdom

What Disney Characters which you choose if they bring them on board?

Well,

I will pick something like this here!

Round 1: Alice vs. Aurora

Round 2: Pinocchio vs. Peter Pan

Round 3: Cinderella vs. Snow White

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Thewbacca

[2]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 18
    This has got to be the most retarded idea I've ever heard.

Rubber_Face

[3]Apr 14, 2008

Thewbacca: Hey, Man. Light in up!

This is a great idea for having Disney Characters vs. each other indeed.

Because, you didn't think at all what they have been doing for years with Deathmatch with Celebritys vs. each other what so ever. And Also in yours words here, Do you ever think for them having Celebritys vs. each other in Match of Death will be retarded as well! Because the Celebritys we like so much in the world of Actors/Actresses & Singers-(Male/Felmale) bitting the creep out of each other in Match of Death. Who the heck wants to see Celebritys killing each other anyways?

So, they can have Celebritys vs. each other into a Match of Death. They sure can have Disney Characters vs. each other into a Match of Death.

Thewbacca

[4]Apr 14, 2008

Ok, cutting through your incredibly poor grasp of english, I think I can see what you're saying, and its still retarded. The basic point is that they are celebrities, they are violent, animalisitic and have zero impulse control, they're gonna kill each other, and thats funny. Disney characters, on the other hand, are not. And thus, it would be retarded. If you must do cartoons, do Harvey Birdman vs. Dethklok or something.

If you want to watch Disney characters fighting, play Kingdom Hearts.

Edited on 04/14/2008 5:08pm

Rubber_Face

[5]Apr 14, 2008

Hey,

I say they having Celebritys all this time vs. each other is still retarded. If you want see people fighting each other? Watch a Boxing Game Match or Wrestling Game Match. So, they actually do have Celebritys vs. each other in Match of Death. Well, they have Celebritys fighting each other. They sure can have Disney Characters fighting each others in Match of Death. So, Where the heck is your freakin Spirit anyways? I am so very sorry! I even made this topic down here got stupid remarks back from you.

And, Where do you see Disney Characters fighting each other in Kingdom Heasts 1 & 2? The only fighting i see them is the Villains of the whole game in each round take levels. And Also, the main leading Characters of the Game don't count at all what so ever.

Thewbacca

[6]Apr 14, 2008

The concept of celebrities fighting each other to death all the time is not retarded, in fact, its pretty much the whole point. Thats why its called Celebrity Deathmatch.

Rubber_Face

[7]Apr 15, 2008

Wow!

What you just said right now, goes the the same with the Disney Characters as well. Dude!

Yeah, this is Celebrity Deathmatch! They're fighting each other to death all the time. And, for Disney Characters still be Celebrity Deathmatch known as "Disney Deathmatch" fighting each other to death as well the Celebritys do.

Come on... Now! Celebrity Deathmatch don't even have fully Celebritys at all into the Series. They've Actors Stars & Actresses Stars & Singers Stars & Sports Stars & President Stars and even includes little bit of Movies/Tv Series Icons Stars as well like The Three Stooges & The Mummy. So Again, i see why not they should've Disney/Warner Bros. Characters vs. each other to Match of Death like Celebritys do.

Round 1: Mickey Mouse vs. Bugs Bunny

Round 2: Donald Duck vs. Daffy Duck

Round 3: Minnie Mouse & Daisy Duck vs. Lola Bunny

Edited on 04/14/2008 11:43pm

paperfanofdoom

[8]Apr 19, 2008
    • level: 8
    What would be better is if its actually people:

The whole cast of High School Musical last one standing

Miley Ray Cyrus vs. Raven Symone (Hannah Montana vs. Cheetah Girls)

Jonas Bros. vs. Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake (3 of the many members of the Mouseketeers)

Phil Collins vs. Elton John (Tarzan soundtrack vs. Lion King soundtrack)

Walt Disney vs. John Lasseter (Disney vs. Pixar)

Rubber_Face

[9]Apr 19, 2008

Wow!

You're saying Celebrity Deathmatch should be Live-Action appears with real people. But, that will never work out here. Dude! The reason i post this if they can have Disney Characters vs. each other to death in match. They been making these Celebritys Character Players out of hard clay duh since day one which Celebrity Deathmatch being a Animated Series. So, i see why they can't to the samething with Disney Characters & Warner Bros. Characters as well.

Anyways, Walt Disney & Pixiar are the same company sharing mix together. So, i think you meant to put Walt Disney-(Features) vs. Disney Channel-(Features) there.

Thewbacca

[10]Apr 20, 2008
    paperfanofdoom wrote:
    What would be better is if its actually people: The whole cast of High School Musical last one standing Miley Ray Cyrus vs. Raven Symone (Hannah Montana vs. Cheetah Girls) Jonas Bros. vs. Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake (3 of the many members of the Mouseketeers) Phil Collins vs. Elton John (Tarzan soundtrack vs. Lion King soundtrack) Walt Disney vs. John Lasseter (Disney vs. Pixar)
    Brilliant Idea. That way at least one of the people in each match-up dies.