Celebrity Deathmatch Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2007)

Season 7 (My Season 7)

  • Avatar of ShellShocker42

    ShellShocker42

    [1]Apr 2, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 42

    As of now, in my own Fan Fiction, I plan to write my own season! Matches planned are:
    Evil Jared vs Jimmy Pop (Blood Hound Buddy Battle)
    Sway vs Jim Shearer (Mtv2 Hosts)
    Jenn Rivell vs Missy Margera (Bams ex [I think] vs Wife
    Tom Anderson (Myspace) vs Tom Fulp (Newgrounds)
    Pimp My Ride Hosts: Q vs Ryan vs Beau
    Jon Heder vs Matthew Lillard (Theyre both funny and good actors)
    Dax Shepard vs Billy Bob Thorton (Look similar...but Billy is older)
    Olivia Munn vs Kevin Pirera (Attack of the Attack of the Show Hosts)
    Devon Sawa vs AJ Cook (FD 1 vs FD 2)
    Anna Ferris vs Nicole Sullivan (Blonde actresses who are both funny and similar in some ways)
    Brandon Flowers vs Brandon Boyd (The Killers vs Incubus)
    AFI vs Red Jumpsuit Aparatis (I hate emo bands, so Im gonna kill them all...via Marilyn Manson)
    Jason Bateman vs Jason Lee vs Steve Carrel (Comedy show lead characters)
    John Krazinski vs Rainin Wilson (Office Battle)
    Peirce Brosnan vs Daniel Craig (Old Bond vs New Bond)
    Karl Urban vs Mila Jonavich (B Movie sci fi actors, or DOOM vs RE)
    Sarah Silverman vs Adam Corrola (Battle for Kimmels actuqal friend and heir)
    Ryan Sheckler vs Mike Valley (Young skater vs scary skater)
    Frankie Muniz vs Justin Berfeild (Malcom vs Reese)
    Patrick Warburton vs Rob Riggle (Sorta look alike)
    Preston Lacy vs Ehren McGhehey vs Dave England (Jackasses)

    Ill get to work on it as soon as i can

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cdmrcks

    cdmrcks

    [2]Apr 13, 2007
    • member since: 03/31/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 25

     Bon Scott vs Brian Johnson ( AC/DC new vocals vs old) Battle of The Vocalists

    Dan Green (yu-gi-oh)vs Sean Shemmal(Dragonballz) vs Billy West (Futurama) Battle of the American Voice Actors

    Ben Stiller vs Will Ferral (will ferral is annoying. ben stiller rcks) Battle of the Comedy Actors

    Gary Paulsen vs Jack London     Battle of the Wilderness Writers

    Jeff Corwin vs Steve Irwin  ( boo corwin!!!) Battle of the Animal Planet Nature Show Hosts

    Ray Bradbury vs Iaasac Asimov      Battle of Science Fiction

    Vanilla Ice vs Ron Jeremy ( said it before, you have to have seen surreal life fame game's final ep) Battle of the Surreal

    Scrubs vs ER    Hospitle Comedy vs Bad Hospitle Soap opera

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of algetrig91

    algetrig91

    [3]Apr 14, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 2,490
    ShellShocker42 wrote:

    As of now, in my own Fan Fiction, I plan to write my own season! Matches planned are:
    Evil Jared vs Jimmy Pop (Blood Hound Buddy Battle)
    Sway vs Jim Shearer (Mtv2 Hosts)
    Jenn Rivell vs Missy Margera (Bams ex [I think] vs Wife
    Tom Anderson (Myspace) vs Tom Fulp (Newgrounds)
    Pimp My Ride Hosts: Q vs Ryan vs Beau
    Jon Heder vs Matthew Lillard (Theyre both funny and good actors)
    Dax Shepard vs Billy Bob Thorton (Look similar...but Billy is older)
    Olivia Munn vs Kevin Pirera (Attack of the Attack of the Show Hosts)
    Devon Sawa vs AJ Cook (FD 1 vs FD 2)
    Anna Ferris vs Nicole Sullivan (Blonde actresses who are both funny and similar in some ways)
    Brandon Flowers vs Brandon Boyd (The Killers vs Incubus)
    AFI vs Red Jumpsuit Aparatis (I hate emo bands, so Im gonna kill them all...via Marilyn Manson)
    Jason Bateman vs Jason Lee vs Steve Carrel (Comedy show lead characters)
    John Krazinski vs Rainin Wilson (Office Battle)
    Peirce Brosnan vs Daniel Craig (Old Bond vs New Bond)
    Karl Urban vs Mila Jonavich (B Movie sci fi actors, or DOOM vs RE)
    Sarah Silverman vs Adam Corrola (Battle for Kimmels actuqal friend and heir)
    Ryan Sheckler vs Mike Valley (Young skater vs scary skater)
    Frankie Muniz vs Justin Berfeild (Malcom vs Reese)
    Patrick Warburton vs Rob Riggle (Sorta look alike)
    Preston Lacy vs Ehren McGhehey vs Dave England (Jackasses)

    Ill get to work on it as soon as i can



    I can see the Bond battle, the Shepard-Thornton battle, and the Faris-Sullivan battle on the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zillaman23

    zillaman23

    [4]Apr 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 456
    I got a few.
    Ishiro Honda vs. Willis O'Brain (Godzilla Creator vs. King Kong Creator)
    Jim Cornette vs. Vince Mchanon (TNA Manager vs. WWE Chairman) Puffy vs. P. Diddy (Japan's Biggest Band vs. A rapper with the same name) (Puffy wins)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Cenafan777

    Cenafan777

    [5]Oct 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/05/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 352

    How about:

    Power Ranger Battle Royal: every single (american) power ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to...w/e the hell they are at now...

    Zac Efron, Jesse McCartney & Elijah Kelly vs. THe Jonas Brothers in a wedgie deathmatch, you MUST give your opponents wedgies b4 you can kill them, makes it more fun & interesting haha

    Haylie Duff vs. Ashlee Simpson w/ Lindsey Lohan's lil sis as the special guest ref. Thats all i can think of for now, will return with a few more...

    Edited on 10/10/2007 8:09am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of raystorm156

    raystorm156

    [6]Oct 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/22/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 95
    Cenafan777 wrote:

    How about:

    Power Ranger Battle Royal: every single (american) power ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to...w/e the hell they are at now...

    Zac Efron, Jesse McCartney & Elijah Kelly vs. THe Jonas Brothers in a wedgie deathmatch, you MUST give your opponents wedgies b4 you can kill them, makes it more fun & interesting haha

    Haylie Duff vs. Ashlee Simpson w/ Lindsey Lohan's lil sis as the special guest ref. Thats all i can think of for now, will return with a few more...



    fight 1 outcome-mighty morphin
    fight 2 outcome-all dead killed by nick and johnny
    fight 3 outcome-simpson she's a deathmatch champion
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Cenafan777

    Cenafan777

    [7]Oct 22, 2007
    • member since: 06/05/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 352
    raystorm156 wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:

    How about:

    Power Ranger Battle Royal: every single (american) power ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to...w/e the hell they are at now...

    Zac Efron, Jesse McCartney & Elijah Kelly vs. THe Jonas Brothers in a wedgie deathmatch, you MUST give your opponents wedgies b4 you can kill them, makes it more fun & interesting haha

    Haylie Duff vs. Ashlee Simpson w/ Lindsey Lohan's lil sis as the special guest ref. Thats all i can think of for now, will return with a few more...



    fight 1 outcome-mighty morphin
    fight 2 outcome-all dead killed by nick and johnny
    fight 3 outcome-simpson she's a deathmatch champion


    Ummm dude:

    1. Which power ranger will win? EVERY SINGLE ranger that ever was is in the match...thats like 50+ rangers...

    2. so Nick & Johnny kill the boys by giving them death wedgies...thatd be funny & cool...

    3. What happens to Lindsay's lil sis whos the ref?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zillaman23

    zillaman23

    [8]Oct 24, 2007
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 456
    Godzilla vs. King Kong (King of Monsters vs. King on Apes) That will be an awsome fight, wouldn't it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of raystorm156

    raystorm156

    [9]Dec 14, 2007
    • member since: 01/22/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 95
    Cenafan777 wrote:
    raystorm156 wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:

    How about:

    Power Ranger Battle Royal: every single (american) power ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to...w/e the hell they are at now...

    Zac Efron, Jesse McCartney & Elijah Kelly vs. THe Jonas Brothers in a wedgie deathmatch, you MUST give your opponents wedgies b4 you can kill them, makes it more fun & interesting haha

    Haylie Duff vs. Ashlee Simpson w/ Lindsey Lohan's lil sis as the special guest ref. Thats all i can think of for now, will return with a few more...



    fight 1 outcome-mighty morphin
    fight 2 outcome-all dead killed by nick and johnny
    fight 3 outcome-simpson she's a deathmatch champion


    Ummm dude:

    1. Which power ranger will win? EVERY SINGLE ranger that ever was is in the match...thats like 50+ rangers...

    2. so Nick & Johnny kill the boys by giving them death wedgies...thatd be funny & cool...

    3. What happens to Lindsay's lil sis whos the ref?

    1. hello i said mighty morphin' ya know the originals
    2.not wegies i just thought they'd make nick and johnny mad and they'd beat them to a senseless pulp
    3.ah lindsay's little sister would probly get killed by mills lane
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of raystorm156

    raystorm156

    [10]Apr 17, 2008
    • member since: 01/22/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 95
    It's been a while since I posted and I forget if I said it on another board but the fight that needs to happen is a match of former vetrans
    Drew Carey vs. Bob Barker
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kitty_girl_123

    kitty_girl_123

    [11]Aug 5, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 3,212

    Trey Parker and Matt Stone vs Celebrity Scientolgist

    Trya Banks vs Opera

    The Jonas Brothers vs The Cheetah Girls

    Zac Efron vs Shia Labeouf

    New York vs Tila Tequila

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WB4LIFE

    WB4LIFE

    [12]May 2, 2009
    • member since: 03/11/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 662
    Here are my Ideas:
    Souljah Boy vs Hurricane Chris (Duel of the worst Hip-Hop artists)
    The Beach Boys vs Rick Astley (60's vs 80's)
    Alexander the Great vs Julius Caeser (Greece vs Rome)
    Axl Rose vs Andy Dic (Total request dead random pick)
    Velvet Revolver(Slash,Matt Sourum,Duff McKagan)vs Naked Bros.Band (Metal vs Pop rock)
    High School Musical vs Grease (battle of the Musicals)
    Sitting Bull vs General Custer (2nd Battle of Little Bighorn)
    Kurt Kobain vs Jon Bon Jovi (Total request dead random pick #2)
    Tupac Shakur vs Lil Wayne ((0's Rap vs 00's Rap)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sara_Marie_41

    Sara_Marie_41

    [13]May 22, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 259

    I had a few good ones

    -A*Teens VS. DreamStreet (I don't care how to they'll make this)
    -Triffany Pollard Vs. Brooke Thompson
    -Triffany Pollard Vs. All those girls who tried to attack her
    -Jamie Lynn Spears Vs. Miley Cyrus

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lilma3

    lilma3

    [15]Sep 24, 2009
    • member since: 08/14/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3

    Here are some ideas. (Srry for the edit!)

    Bold=Winner

    No Bold=None Die

    Both Bold=Both Die

    Outburst Battle:

    Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift

    Barack Obama vs. Sarah Palin

    Chris Brown vs. Rhianna

    The Bond Battle:

    Lou Ferrigno vs. Jeff Hardy

    George Lopez vs. Jenifer Lopez

    Daniel Craig vs. Sean Connery

    The Jokerfest:

    Kristen Stewart vs. Megan Fox

    Andy Samberg vs. Jesse Eisenberg

    Heath Ledger vs. Jack Nickolson

    The Random Battle:

    Soulja Boy vs. Charlie Scene

    Bruce Lee vs. Jason Scott Lee

    Christopher Walken vs. Billy Bob Thorton

    The Space Battle:

    William Shatner vs. Harrison Ford

    Hayden Christensen vs. John Cho

    Natalie Portman vs. Zoë Saldana

    King Of TV:

    Seth MacFarlene vs. Mike Judge

    Neil Patrick Harris vs. Hugh Jackman

    Matt Damon vs. Ben Affleck

    7 Of 7:

    Adam Carolla vs. Seth Green

    Robin Williams vs. John Travolta

    Super Bad Free For All Fight:

    Michael Cera

    Seth Rogen

    Jonah Hill

    Bill Hader

    Christopher Mintz-Plasse

    Joe Lo Truglio=Winner

    Robert Pattinson

    Best Frenimies:

    Jason Mewes vs. Kevin Smith

    Drake Bell vs. Josh Peck

    Paul Rudd vs. Jason Segel

    Hour And A Half Season Fanale Celebrity Bash:

    Dane Cook vs. David Cook

    Zac Efron vs. Shai LaBeouf

    The Jonas Brothers vs. The Spice Girls

    Miley Cyrus vs. Hannah Montana

    Billy Ray Cyrus vs. Bon Jovi

    Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan

    Sean William Scott vs. Will Ferrell

    Fred Armisen vs. David Koechner

    Will Smith/Morgan Freeman vs. Steve Carell/Jim Carrey

    How Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana fight ends:

    Miley kills Hannah only to find out that she killed herself.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sara_Marie_41

    Sara_Marie_41

    [16]Oct 29, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 259

    I will do new one, winners in Italic

    Battle of the Youth Stars

    Keke Palmer and Miranda Cosgrove vs Brenda Song and Selena Gomez

    Note: Trapped in a bunker

    Ending: Just when Palmer and Cosgrove was about nailed with the a ball, Gomez hand Song, when it really a time bomb. Song, seeing the fears in both girls, causes her to be delayed when she wonder if she should give them the ball. Gomez goes to Song that the ball is a time bomb, Song doesn't make a note of it. However, Cosgrove and Palmer sees a chance and starts to escape after Palmer spots an escape hatch. As Palmer and Cosgrove were leaving, they can hear the ticking sound of the bomb getting longer and faster. Just as Palmer and Cosgrove made it and makes a run for their lives, the bomb explodes, destorying including Gomez and Song. Palmer and Cosgrove hears the blast, looks for a moment, and run away.

    Edited on 11/03/2009 6:22am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Heinzboy6

    Heinzboy6

    [17]Dec 12, 2009
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 82

    I have a few fight ideas:

    Jason Lee (My Name is Earl) vs. Zach Braff (Scrubs)

    Note: Halfway though the fight, the guys decided to finish the fight as their well known characters (Earl and J.D, respectively).

    Death: While Zach-as-J.D was trying to rip out a ring post to use as a weapon, Jason-as-Earl slamed his head through it.

    ---

    Miley Cirus vs. Hannah Montana

    Note: Although Hannah is just a character Miley plays, this fight was made possible by using one of Stone Cold's newest inventions (allows for fictional characters to enter the real world, similar to how the time machine brings historical figures to the ring (shaped like a boom-box)).

    Death:
    Miley Cirus and Hannah Montana: The two ended up accidentally ripping out each other's hearts and while fighting over them, they caused the ring to flip over, crushing them.

    ---

    Rick Morranis (Honey, I Shrunk the Kids) vs. Grant Williams (Incredible Shrinking Man) vs. Lily Tomlin (Incredible Shrinking Woman)

    Note A: The fighters could use Stone Cold's shrink ray (from the Blink 182 episode but upgraded to recharge faster).
    Note B: The fight originally was just between Rick Morranis and Grant Williams, but when he was brought back (time machine), a glitch occured, causing Lily to come too. But before they could fix this, she started attack the two, starting the fight.

    Deaths:

    Lily Tomlin: She tried to make herself bigger by using the shrink ray, but she caused her heart to expand, burst though her chest, and get tangled with some loose circutry. Pretty much, she got electrocuted, causing her heart to explode and kill her.

    Grant Williams: After the remaining two fighters got shrunk to the size of mice, they made their way to the commentators booth. After another blast from the shrink ray caused Grant to shrink even smaller, Nick squashed him, mistaking him for a bug.

    ---

    Kurt Cobain vs. Johnny Cash

    Note A: This is an archive fight from 1991.
    Note B: The fighters could use their guitars and the fighter with the advantage had one of his songs play in tha arena ("Smells Like Team Spirit" and "Ring of Fire" respectively).

    Death: Kurt used an amp to try to kill Johnny with, but a short circut from it caused the ring to bet set on fire. And as the two tried to escape the "Ring of Fire", Kurt kicked Johnny away into a large portion of the blaze, roasting him alive.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of waterlady03

    waterlady03

    [18]Nov 16, 2013
    • member since: 08/04/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 178

    William Shatner VS Chris Pine


    Who was the better Captain/Admiral Kirk.


    Death: Using an assortment of weaponry, Shatner outwitted Pine and reduces him into nothing with a phaser.


    Miley Cyrus VS Pink


    Cyrus disrespected Pink at a previous VMA award show, earning her the enmity of the hard edge singer.


    Death: Pink beats Cyrus into a bloody pulp.


    Marilyn Manson VS Madonna


    Madonna harbors an intense dislike for Manson in what he did to the Spice Girls and challenges him to a death match, which he readily accepts.


    Special Guest Referee: Debbie Matenopoulos


    Deaths: Debbie Matenopoulos: Both Manson and Madonna teamed up to kill her out of spite for her misconduct during her interview when she insulted them. The fight was evenly matched between them for a time being. Just before Manson was about to finish Madonna off, both of them are crushed by the rafters organized by the Spice Girls with steady chainsaw welding Sporty Spice. When Nick and Johnny confronts them about it, the Spice Girls reveal this was their retribution for what he did back in Deathbowl 98 whenManson interrupted their match with Hanson.



    Battle of the Queens of Comedy


    Vanessa Lachey VS Jessica Simpson


    Vanessa wants revenge against Simpson for what she did to Nick


    Death: Jessica Simpson. Got cooked alive by Vanessa by the ring of fire.


    Lenny Stanton VS Nick Diamond


    This fight wasn't planned, but Mr. Stanton's son, Lenny, revealed to being the laser pointing hooligan challenges Nick to a death match demanding his co-hosting position back.


    Death: Lenny Stanton. After insulting and trying to abuse Nick, he met his end when Nick pulled a similar move that Manson did to his first opponent.


    Queen Latifah VS Mo'Nique


    Also unplanned, but they put their comedic skills to the test.


    Deaths: Mo'Nique. Queen Latifah used the pie of death against her.

    Edited on 11/18/2013 9:30am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of waterlady03

    waterlady03

    [19]Nov 18, 2013
    • member since: 08/04/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 178

    Monica VS Rhianna


    Rhianna insulted Monica about her conservative choice of music, leading to a fight between them.


    Death: No death. They were interrupted both Britney Spears and Ke$ha, causing a double disqualification.


    Michael Flatley VS Johnny Knoxville


    Knoxville offends Flatley when his crew wrecked his house.


    Death: After tricking Flatley to accept a present, Knoxville kicked him into the hydrochloric acid.


    Courtney Love VS Fiona Apple


    Apple is offended by Love's brash behavior and constant contributions to Noise Pollution.


    Special Guest Referee: John Popper


    Deaths: John Popper as he was taken out by a distracted Apple. Fiona Apple, Love took advantage of her distraction by using her Noise Pollution Scream to kill her on the spot.



    Steve Wilkos VS Lou Ferragno


    Ferragno insulted Wilkos on a previous interview.


    Death: Lou Ferragno. After being handcuffed by Wilkos, he was bashed to death with a club.


    Homer Simpson VS Peter Griffin


    Unplanned match, but from a fan's vote to see the two fight.


    Deaths: Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin. Both Lisa and Meg tricks the two into eating some cake that ended in their deaths.


    Monica VS Rhianna VS Ke$ha VS Britney Spears


    After being interrupted from their first match, the four women fights it out in the Dome of Devastation.


    Special Guest Referees: Pink and Christina Aguliera


    Deaths: Ke$ha. Was torn apart by Rhianna via stretching. Monica then kills Rhianna with her Heart grip and pull attack. Britney Spears then kills Monica by kicking her out of the dome. Aguliera then seeks revenge by pushing Spears out of the Dome and dicing her into cubes, thus killing her.

    Edited on 11/18/2013 7:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.