Celebrity Deathmatch

New Celebrity Deathmatch: Bigger & Better Then Ever

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jun 10, 2006 on MTV - Music Television

• bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla

bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla
  • Nicole Richie vs. Paris Hilton Bam Margera vs. Tony Hawk Bam Margera vs. Don Vito

Well, the first fight was pretty awesome. It was nice seeing Paris Hilton die. Muahaha but that was the only thing cool about it...well there was the whole burning alive thing...flippin sweet.

I thought the fight between Bam & Tony Hawk was a little boring. But it got better. Plus, everyone knows Bam would beat the crap out of Tony. Bam's a lot cooler then Tony. Haha.

Ok, then when I saw that Bam and Don Vito were gonna face off, I got really excited I was like "holy crap this is going to be hilarious!"

Was I correct? I think so.
  • Painful to watch, but not in a good way.

4.3
    This episode was not very well done, but I think that is because the creators have to get back into the swing of things, since the show was off the air for a pretty long period of time. The next episode is good, so the creators are going back to their roots with excellent action, and comedy. The claymation is amazing in this new season, with fasinates me to no end, due to the great amount of stop-frame animation. The new match-ups are pretty good, and funny, and this show still has it's funny charm with it. The Bam versus Tony match had it's good points, but it went down-hill, and started to get dumb when Bam versused Don Vito. The Paris versus Nicole match was just plain stupid, and one of the biggest mistakes in the history of this show, that I've ever seen. I just hope that, that long break was their last, and this show stays on the air for more great episodes, which will hopfully be better than this one..
  • CD is going down hill....:(

This used to be one of my favorite shows, but now it looks horrible. They overplayed the Paris and NIcole thing, to make Paris seem overly stupid, which I don\'t remeber them dowing back in the day. But the animation is horrible, and before it was just entertainment, and it was never gallons of blood after every fight. If they don\'t fix the animation at least, put Mills and Johhny and Nick back to how they were, than it shoudl just go back to being canceled! IMO.
  • The return of Celebrity Deathmatch sees Nicole Ritchie take on ex-friend Paris Hilton, Tony Hawk vs. Bam Margera and Bam Margera face Don Vito.

7.8
    I'll admit, it was a bit awkward to watch. New voices, new characters, new look all around. At first I found myself staring at the television a bit confused. (and yes, I understood the "Nick has boobs" goof) But after watching the hysterical scene of the Hilton/Ritchie lockeroom interview, I felt the show came into it's own a bit. The fights were average, with the fatalities more or less happening off camera. The guest voices were a welcomed addition. I'm looking forward to next weeks fights with a confidence that the new show will hit its stride soon.
  • Not What I Expected

This is the first episode of the season and i Cant belive they are back. I Have seen many of there episodes but I never seen one like this Nick Dimon looks like he has Breasts and the charcters that were mentally challenge all got killed there really was not a surprise.I have seen this episode today and i hope they make a good comeback if not the show will be canceled once agian. I mean well look Mtv was running out of money so the made a celebrity deathmatch game so they wont be shutdown and look what had happen the game was horrible not even a hour it took me to pass it. there is alot of charcters but they are very easy to get them. if you want the game they should be selling it for no more than 10 dollars. well MTV make a good secound episode so the show wont be cancelled once agian.
  • The return of one of the greatest cartoons of all time has finally returned.

In 2002-2003, I was shock to hear that Celebrity Deathmatch was cancalled. It ended with the survivor battle with Tina winning. Then after that nothing... I bought the game but beat it in like 3 hours. I played it again and again. There are so many times you could play celebrities against celebrities with so little amount of fighters. So 2 years of no deathmatch...

Then last month I heard the greatest news. Deathmatch was returning from the dead. That was the greatest news I heard in a new long time. I tuned into the episode that we saw Paris Hilton v. Nicole Richie and it made me remember why I had loved the show so much. Their looks might be different, so may be their voices but the show is still great.

MTV thank you for brining back Celebrity Deathmatch
  • Ahhh... great to have this show back! *CONTAINS A SPOILER OR TWO! DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN THIS EPISODE!*

Celebrity Deathmatch, back with an all-new cast... er, voice cast. They still have Nick and Johnny, plus a new correspondent. Let's not forget referee Mills Lane, who by the way is no longer providing the voice for himself anymore.

When I watch a new Celebrity Deathmatch, I look at more of the action than the humor, but the Don Vito parts were pants-wetting hilarious. And the best part is that John DiMaggio, the guy who does the voice of Bender from Futurama, lended the voice of Don Vito, which made it DOUBLE the fun! Let's not forget Paris Hilton's voice actress, Tara Strong, the voice actress from Drawn Together and others. So there were two voice actors that I know of in this ep.

I liked how they labeled Tony Hawk as the "Jedi Master of the Half Pipe," because that's what he is. He's famous for his 900 trick, that's why he executed "the 4700" on Bam, which was pretty cool. Too bad he was killed, because I like him. Don't you CDM fans worry, that won't stop me from watching this excellent masterpiece of a TV show. But don't get me wrong, I like Bam, too. He's a wing nut and that's what I like about him.

In closing, I'd like to say the violence was great, the fatalities were okay, hopefully they'll get better. The characters looked more cartoony than the old CDM (Tony Hawk reminded me of Hermey from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, LOL), and Nick has boobs! They never explained why. I'll definitely be looking forward to the next episodes and I would like to hear more of John DiMaggio's voice acting. He's terrific! All that said, I shall slap this episode with an "AA!"
  • How can you not have Mills Lane do the voice! Or the original voice actor for Nick Diamond! They sulled the name of Celebrity Deathmatch!

6.8
    Well... At least the claymation look like the actually celebrities. I'm grateful for that, and the fact that the audience members look detailed instead of weird clumps of clay. Sure they never explained why Nick had boobs. I just hope he doesn't have boobs for the following episodes. I'll still watch the new episodes regardless of what they did to poor Mills Lane and Diamond. The claymation on Nick, Johnny, and Mills look so strange. But at least the fights were more interesting. When Bam blew up Don Vito with dynomite, that was pretty sick!