What is real and what is fake?

JibertyManiac

[1]Nov 3, 2006
    • level: 9
    In episode 2, there were some pretty, obviously, fake effects in the first room that Rachel hunter was in, the one where Godfrey, ran like a headless chicken.

Though some things weren't, like that image in the thermal camera and, apparently, the outline of a male figure behind Tracy when she's screaming the in the hydrothermal room with Rachel.

Though if I can get that scene I would like to see it for myself.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

caw12962

[2]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 1
    i beleive the pearl show last night was real.... did anyone else see the shadow moving around and the termal seeing pearl

enervator

[3]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 38
    I think the distant screams we heard in the first two episodes were fake.  I know they splice a bunch of images in for effect, and I don't think they're trying to convince us that they're really happening at that moment, but I still find them distracting and would rather they just show what the people are actually seeing and experiencing.

sophiababy2003

[4]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    I believe for the most part that it is fake.  I think "some" things maybe real.  I fell that a lot of it is made up.

Minarvia

[5]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 39
    Also in the latest episode, Wooden Lucy, where we hear a distance laugh, it sounded so fake. But the shadow that caught on the filmin the record room could be real. Plus the thumpping that was caught on the digital record sounded real as well.

CodeXana

[6]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 20
    In my personal opinion I think the show is mostly fake even though I believe in ghosts. Just too much activity and not enough evidence. But don't get me wrong I still love the song. Especially Godfree and Hal Sparks ~_-