Celebrity Paranormal Project

VH1 (ended 2006)

gabfan31

Celebrity Paranormal Project Fan Reviews (17)

7.8
  • "It's all fake" Too many people taking this way too serious Once again people it is entertainment not education.Who cares

I've already posted my views on the show but the more reviews I read the more I laugh. I just have to comment. People please! Even though we are all entitled to our opinion (And this is mine) Stop and think. Do feel the need to rip the show apart for some reason? For instance, To prove, To whom? That you're not gullible? I for one don't think or hope anyone else thinks you are gullible. You don't have to like the show you know that's your right as well. However; it doesn't have to and can't stand up for itself because its not a news magazine or a cutting edge "True report" Besides the fact, Who the heck cares what any one thinks of us? Please don't care what other people think its a waste of our time and precious personal resources. This post is also, As is the show - For entertainment. NOT SERIOUS! Are some of you looking for the evening news caliber of a silly so called "Reality show? If so, Why? Watch the news not "Celebrity Paranormal Project" For Pete's sake. Holy cow! Even the the news is usually so spun out of shape one has to sift through slag and try to figure out what is edited out of context and in to oblivion to spin it in to a seemingly interesting story or to covertly :) reflect some political party affiliation. NOT! You know it I know it. I said you are not gullible. I meant it. Has anyone ever seen an interview on the news of someone you know only to have the interviewee tell you later the news hacked it up to make it seem more interesting or whatever it is they try to accomplish with their spinning wheel. It's all too oblivios usually. Like it or not.

Pretty please ease up, Chill out and enjoy the entertainment. If its fake and mellow dramatic then laugh. Its good for you. If you believe it then love it. If you hate it switch it. A feeling of control reduces stress. Above all enjoy your self There is way too much stress and drama in our lives as it is. I do know some who thrive on drama so more power to em' If I apply all this drama to my life I'll end up a statistic and my recreation will have detrimental effects on my health. The opposite I believe of its purpose. More and more of us will be dropping from heart attacks and strokes. Even just hypertension that needs medication sucks. Guys, Blood pressure meds can make us impotent. MORE STRESS we do not need. Take my unsolicited advice or not. Hey, Tell me to "F off" (Also you're choice.) I don't mind either way. Isn't America great? To all of you who see it for what it is I commend you. Hear, Hear!

With all due respect. Enjoy your entertainment. That's what it's for. :)