Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on VH1In Season

Finale

KCMask

[1]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 21

Wow, very powerful. I even teared up a bit. Anyone know if they are going to do a 'recap' or follow-up. I hope so. We know what happened to some of them but I'd love it if they did something now that followed them.

I think this was actually a great show--for all the critics it gave people a view of recovery and what that means--so many people hear "Going to Rehab" but have no idea what that entails. Dr Drew rocks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

freakchic9

[2]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 3
    I'm kind of surprised at how only Seth, Mary, and Jessica went into sober living.

lyghthouse

[3]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 8

Yes though... spoiler... (I don't know how to do them, so don't read on if you don't want to know)....

I saw Dr. Drew on the Ellen show a month or so ago saying that Jessica relapsed, so I'm not sure that she stayed in "Sober living".

Edited on 03/09/2008 1:12pm

bonjovichick

[4]Mar 12, 2008
    • level: 16
    lyghthouse wrote:

Yes though... spoiler... (I don't know how to do them, so don't read on if you don't want to know)....

I saw Dr. Drew on the Ellen show a month or so ago saying that Jessica relapsed, so I'm not sure that she stayed in "Sober living".

Since she has been arrested again for possession I don't think it is spoiling too much

KCMask

[5]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 21
    bonjovichick wrote:
    lyghthouse wrote:

Since she has been arrested again for possession I don't think it is spoiling too much

Right, I knew that, and wasn't she pregant and lost the baby? So sad, she's tragic. Jeff Conaway is into Scientology I guess. LOL. Whatever works!! Travolat to the rescue!!!

freakchic9

[6]Mar 21, 2008
    • level: 3
    KCMask wrote:
    bonjovichick wrote:
    lyghthouse wrote:

Right, I knew that, and wasn't she pregant and lost the baby? So sad, she's tragic. Jeff Conaway is into Scientology I guess. LOL. Whatever works!! Travolat to the rescue!!!

But isn't Jessica back at the Pasadena Recovery Center? On the reunion, Dr. Drew pretty much begged the police in Florida to get Jessica baack in Pasadena.

bonjovichick

[7]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 16
    freakchic9 wrote:
    KCMask wrote:
    bonjovichick wrote:
    lyghthouse wrote:

But isn't Jessica back at the Pasadena Recovery Center? On the reunion, Dr. Drew pretty much begged the police in Florida to get Jessica baack in Pasadena.

yes she has to stay there for one year or she has to go back to Florida and serve time.

mikey7199

[8]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 6

this show was good but not as good as celebrity rehab better its on now on vhi its 10 43 pm its when andy dick is talking to lucas hi