Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew

Sex and Trauma

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 31, 2008 on VH1

• Every episode will be characterized as "silly."

Members have a barbecue and a wet t-shirt contest plays out. Daniel Baldwin, the one who has played "papa bear" on the show and who has "acted" very concerned and involved, seems to also be quick to make excuses. He can't stand the cameras...but he knew what he was signing up for. He has to leave for a short period of time...for what, we're not sure and it seems even he's not sure. He can't abide by the wet t-shirt contest and has to leave for his sobriety. On the one hand, I understand and commend him for leaving. That party wouldn't have necessarily been my scene either. If he's not comfortable, he should leave. However, I can't decide if he was overreacting and overacting or just plain truthful. Either way, it made for yet another "silly" installment of Celebrity Rehab. Poor Dr. Drew...on call 24/7...he's married with a family of his own and he has to come in at random hours...like midnight...to deal with stuff like this. It's redunkulous I tell ya!

P.S. Kudos to Kenicke!!! Imagine Jeff Conway trying to help Daniel, trying to convince him to stay sober. Classic!