Centurions Forums

(ended 1986)

What extras would you like to see on a dvd release?

ssj2goha

[1]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 5
    Hello all I was just wondering what people would like to see as extras if a dvd release of this show ever happened?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Caithyra

[2]Aug 9, 2006
    • level: 2
    Um, just about everything that's left? Perhaps a series bible, models of weapon systems that didn't make it, comments from the voice actors who still remembers the show. (I remember reading an interview in which Neil Ross mentions that he met one of the other actors and said "Power Extreme!" in Ace's voice, and the other actor did a double-take before recognising him.) Any comments from any staff members, information about the animation studios, commercials from the toyline, the episodes being chaptered at least to the extent of "Opening" "Part 1" "Part 2" "The info bit where they talk about the enviroment, etc" "Ending" for easy browsing. Cel gallery, actually, any type of gallery, including posters, would be nice.

mamij

[3]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 4
    Well I would like to see, alot of extras if The Centurions get released on DVD some day, something we can do on our computer DVD-ROM and alot of more things,

please do remember to sign the petition and request it on a DVD release please:

http://www.petitiononline.com/6600F/

mikemib

[4]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 2
    I agree, I would like to see something like the blueprints of the weapon systems, a type of encyclopedia or 'computer database' type extra of the enemies (other than Dr. Terror and Hacker), and maybe a little more info on the two newer centurions that were added late toward the end.

lequericacalvo

[5]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 32
    Caithyra wrote:
    Um, just about everything that's left? Perhaps a series bible, models of weapon systems that didn't make it, comments from the voice actors who still remembers the show. (I remember reading an interview in which Neil Ross mentions that he met one of the other actors and said "Power Extreme!" in Ace's voice, and the other actor did a double-take before recognising him.) Any comments from any staff members, information about the animation studios, commercials from the toyline, the episodes being chaptered at least to the extent of "Opening" "Part 1" "Part 2" "The info bit where they talk about the enviroment, etc" "Ending" for easy browsing. Cel gallery, actually, any type of gallery, including posters, would be nice.

HumbleNewb

[6]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    Wow, Centurions. I would be very pleased just to get a DVD collection set, period! Everything Caithyra wrote was dead on the mark. The show is such a classic for us who remember, that anything they would put on a DVD would be icing on the cake. And if I recall correctly, shows like this and G.I.Joe were infamous for having PSA messages at the end. Being able to just watch those as a special feature would be nice. I love those PSA's.