CHA$E

Syfy (ended 2008)

CHA$E Fan Reviews (5)

7.8
  • Overall i feel that the show is a great idea and seems like a lot of fun to play. The problem is that the way it is filmed feels like a low quality. The show definitely could become big if they made it more well known and if it didn't seem so homemade

:)☺¿╘╒┌╚§█ÄƬo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o oo o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o k k kk k k k k k k k k k k l l kl k lk l kl k l; lklm mm kmk nj hj jhj hjh l l kl kk k k k kk k k k kk k k kn n nbb b b b b b bb b b b b bb b b bb b b b b b
  • Cha$e is a fun action-packed show pitting not only the contestants against the Hunters with limited weapons, but time too.

When I saw the Ad for Cha$e, I thought hey this doesn't look half bad, and I wasn't disappointed. Cha$e brings a whole new level of awesomeness to the reality game show genre. I was actually appalled at the reviews for this show. How could you possibly hate this show? It's just that cool! You know, it's just out of the ordinary. It's not as boring as other shows. It's very fast paced, and is a battle of quick wits. I mean there's not much more than I can say. If your already a fan, keep on watching! Any naysayers, give it a chance, you'll be converted in no time. And people still wondering, watch it. You'll love it!

I have to give Cha$e a perfect 10!!!
  • This is like video game, and is pretty terrible. Maybe if they didn't suck so much it woukld be like so much better. I think that who ever wrote this sjhould bew fired.

If you weant to have fun watching a TV show i suggst you play world or warcradft. Incfact if blizzard made this show it would be so good that you would love it, Mayve they should learn like how to make good show and be cool like blizxared. In world of warcraft i have like a level 80 dwarf death knight, damitrov on korgath. I am so cool, dont you wish you were hot like me? I hope the writers of this show make a guy on my server so i can beat the crap out of them. Just look at my armory page, I am so cool man. But if you don't wannta come on to world of warcraft cause your too poor noob. Look me up, Salem OREGON, Sam Ringstand. PEACE NOOBSA!
    iloveallmen69@gmail.com
  • i like estate of panic more but this show is good too

this show is very exciting and tense. if ur wondering why i put unintentionally funny its because i find it hilarious tat all these people are working towards money for THEMSELVES but they work together to find it this show is very exciting and tense. if ur wondering why i put unintentionally funny its because i find it hilarious tat all these people are working towards money for THEMSELVES but they work together to find it
  • CHA$E, an action-packed, edge-of-your-seat reality show, pits Runners against each other on life sized "game boards" in the quest for cash. But in order to win, they must avoid being caught by the relentless Hunters who stalk them during the games.

All is fair in competition and money. Some will be savvy and others will be sacrificed.

The action takes place throughout various locations in Los Angeles like San Pedro Harbor, Universal Theme Park and the Descanso Gardens.

In CHA$E Runners must also be conscious of their time. As the clock counts down, the tasks get harder and the Hunters grow more insistent. Bad and awkward movement by the Hunters may make you change the channel. The contestants are given some help in form of deflecters, invisible specs etc. but that still doesn't cut it at least for me.

Every second they go uncaught leads them closer to winning a cash prize of up to $50,000. Only the first one to the exit will walk away with all the money.

Really bad start to the show or is it meant to be that way. Maybe but i'd rather watch Estate of Panic than this.