ChalkZone

Water, Water Everywhere / RV Having Fun Yet? / The Doofi / Lollypoppian Rhapsody

Aired Saturday 12:00 PM Feb 05, 2004 on Nickelodeon

5.2
  • First Rudy & Penny seek help from an indena seem pure rubish

3.2
    Ok,where to start,it's supposed to be about two idiots who lie to people,act,or sound like it. The mother is a regular neat freak,the dad's just some guy who works for a meat company that the owner uses to control the city as if he is some sort of god,the pet monkey is spoiled and annoying, but wiat,that's only characters,wait untill you look at the animation!It is so dang ugly.I mean it screams Family Guy rip off!Really,Penny's the brains like Louis,and Reggie is basically the gross and ego centric qualities of Stewie and James Woods,Rudy is just a skiny peter,and well,it's just to crummy for my own enjoyment.So they tryed to animate it off the shorts it was based off of.Well it may be tolerable in a still page but if you try animating it,well let's just say you better not have weak stomachs.It's just too immature and childish.Thank god it's on only middnight for people's safty.
  • Sucky episode Idea!

1.1
    This has got to be the most retarded television show in history! It's more retarded than CatDog, Arthur, Johnny Brovo, and Farly Odd-Parents combined. Many of the episodes tend to have absolutely no plot or humor what so ever except for laughing at how bad this steaming pile is. The creators must have been high on acid when they created this abomination of television. The idea of Idiots items as characters is just plain stupid and the jokes often suck more than a gay Garbage Man. The only entertainment you can get out of this crap is if you are high on drugs or labotimised! This show reminds me completely of Family Guy. It is basically the same thing except with 10 year-olds. Rudy=Peter Reggie=Stewie. It's also similar to "Courage the Cowardly Dog" because of the Mom & Dad being Eutace and Mureal (Farmers). I've hate it after wating the magic episode and I was disgusted.

This is what happens when people want to rip off something: it turns out horrible. Why would anyone be so cruel to copy Family Guy? I thought it would be okay the first time I saw it, but when I watched season 2, it was pure crap. This show has some serious issues they need to work out. All they have to do is make the voice acting less like "Disney's House of Mouse" and everyone's fine.
  • In Doofi

Reggie makes stupid looking drawings of Rudy and Penny.

when they get earsed they think they're like the real Rudy& Penny-talented and smart...HA!

they cause all kinds of trouble to everyone,unlike the real 2 who are always helping.

the cute part was the stupid versions showed they were in love-

Rudy,Penny and Snap-EWWWW!
    Penny-remember,they're nothing like us...
    Rudy-yeah,u really are a genuis.
    Penny-and u have real artistic ability.
    (they look all shy)
    Snap-ok,eww!

in the end,Rudy draws them a studio each.

Stupid Rudy can paint all he wants

Penny can do all the experiments she wants