Water, Water Everywhere / RV Having Fun Yet? / The Doofi / Lollypoppian Rhapsody

Aired Saturday 12:00 PM Feb 05, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Sucky episode Idea!

This has got to be the most retarded television show in history! It's more retarded than CatDog, Arthur, Johnny Brovo, and Farly Odd-Parents combined. Many of the episodes tend to have absolutely no plot or humor what so ever except for laughing at how bad this steaming pile is. The creators must have been high on acid when they created this abomination of television. The idea of Idiots items as characters is just plain stupid and the jokes often suck more than a gay Garbage Man. The only entertainment you can get out of this crap is if you are high on drugs or labotimised! This show reminds me completely of Family Guy. It is basically the same thing except with 10 year-olds. Rudy=Peter Reggie=Stewie. It's also similar to "Courage the Cowardly Dog" because of the Mom & Dad being Eutace and Mureal (Farmers). I've hate it after wating the magic episode and I was disgusted.

This is what happens when people want to rip off something: it turns out horrible. Why would anyone be so cruel to copy Family Guy? I thought it would be okay the first time I saw it, but when I watched season 2, it was pure crap. This show has some serious issues they need to work out. All they have to do is make the voice acting less like "Disney's House of Mouse" and everyone's fine.