Challenge of the SuperFriends

ABC (ended 1979)

Gislef

Challenge of the SuperFriends Fan Reviews (15)

7.7
  • I always thought that this was a pretty good cartoon. Not great, but pretty good. I like alot of the characters in this but some I really didn't like at all.

You have the Justice League Of America with great characters like Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, and my personal favorite The Flash. And then there are the ones that I didn't like. Apache Chief, Samuri, and Black Vulcan. I really didn't like those characters at all. I didn't like Hawkman either but at least I knew who he was. I never heard of those other three before I saw this series. Then there were their enemies, The Legion Of Doom. With great characters like Lex Luthor, Brainiac, and The Scarecrow, and The Riddler. But then even they had the not so great characters. Giganta and Toy Man were my two least favorites. I loved the cartoon but some of the characters were terrible. I think that the show could have been better without all of those annoying extra characters that I personally think were not needed.