Chaos Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Episode Discussion: Love and Rockets 1x03 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]Apr 14, 2011
    • level: 81
    Please discuss the Love and Rockets (Apr 15) in this thread. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mlauzon

[2]Apr 15, 2011
    • level: 8
    What happened to the black female agent as the love interest to the mole, it's like they completely skipped something; of course this is Hollywood and very rarely do they ever touch on the subject of people of different ethnicities falling in love.

Locutus-of-Borg

[3]Apr 16, 2011
    • level: 19

mlauzon wrote:
    What happened to the black female agent as the love interest to the mole, it's like they completely skipped something; of course this is Hollywood and very rarely do they ever touch on the subject of people of different ethnicities falling in love.

As opposed to, he's spanish and the new girl is white? are you even watching?

Edited on 04/16/2011 9:50am

BarryWeen3

[4]Apr 16, 2011
    • level: 14

That was a fun episode. I like this show. It's Mr. Human Weapon to the rescue. And now they've sorta of added the roaming hall agent.

Res_Dog

[5]Apr 17, 2011
    • level: 5
    Amazing Ep.
    The pilot was a bit to cheesey and felt forced at times (shouting "I have cards? What cards do I have?" into the night), but this is to be excepted with a new series. The second ep was really calm and toned down while still managing to be quite entertaining.
    Now, with the third ep they seem to have found the perfect mixture of the two, my only fear now is that I'll have to high hopes for the rest of the reason, let's hope CHAOS keeps on delivering.

haldrey

[6]Apr 18, 2011
    • level: 22
    I also thought that this was an amazing episode, something that really happens so early into the season of a new show.

To Locutus-of-Borg that is correct but please note that he is not 'Spanish'. A 'Spanish' (really Spaniard) is someone from Spain. He is an American of Hispanic decent, like an American of Italian or German, etc decent.

kanniballl

[7]Apr 19, 2011
    • level: 18

mlauzon wrote:

They showed her again. So had the show continued she might be the love interest, though it seemed like they were bringing in the blonde instead.

But it was a pilot, so things change. The Pilot is usually filmed, then they get some feedback, and they change things around by the second episode.

For example, the Pilot for "Eureka." Fargo's character was WAY different, they got rid of the guy running the place (Allison's husband or something) and replaced him with someone else (Allison's EX-husband). They removed the dog character by the 2nd or 3rd episode. etc.

It's all pointless now anyway, the show is cancelled.

TesserT

[8]Jun 9, 2011
    • level: 81
    Got a request from a viewer: Does anyone know the name of the end song and/or who the artist is? Thanks.