Chaos

CBS (ended 2011)

TesserT

Chaos Fan Reviews (8)

• Here goes another great television show...don't our opinions count? Hello, Is anyone listening to us?

I have become absolutely frustrated with television and networks. I don't know exactly what scale they are using to decide which show stays and which show goes but it certainly isn't the viewers. I thought we were who you guys were trying to impress...my mistake. So now what, another reality show, another talent competition or, wait a minute, let me guess, another crime drama...we have enough of those. This show was great!!! It was funny and exciting and just a great show overall. I actually caught on kind of late and now, what, it's over already? I loved the actors, especially the ODS Team, they played their parts well and interacted smoothly despite the differences each one brought to the table. I agree with 'mom2krb' hopefully another network, one that cares about what the viewers want to see, will pick the series up. If anyone decides to petition or protest this cancellation, I'm game. We need to take control back from the bigwigs who decide what we should have available to watch and if they won't listen, maybe it's time to put the control in the remote control and just turn it off. By that time, who knows what will be airing...maybe a little Newt Gingrich TV??