Chappelle's Show

Ep. #102

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 29, 2003 on Comedy Central

• Another great episode.

Pretty Whirl Girl: Dave has an attractive girl sing his thoughts, because nobody wanted to hear
    Dave say them himself.

This was a pretty funny skit, it was worth a few laughs.

Tyrone Bigguns: This was Tyrone's first appearence, he is addicted to crack.

Tyrone is one of the funniest characters in Chappelle's Show, from beating up a little kid to his intervention, he's hilarious.

Dave's Educated Guess Line: Dave having his own pyschic hotline and predicts suff based on stereotypes

Hysterical sketch, I could'nt stop laughing.

Wrap it Up: In this hilarious sketch people who get tired of another person pull out a box that says Wrap it Up.

Very funny sketch, I always enjoy Dave's rude and dirty humor.
  • The second installment of the series made me laugh a few times, not nearly as much as most of the episodes from the Chappelle Show.

As I said in the summary, it wasn't as good as most of the ones I've seen. But, seeing as it is done by Dave Chappelle, it is still a fairly good episode. Here's my breakdown:

The show kicks off when Dave gets this "pretty white girl" to sing his thoughts, as he claims that nobody wants to hear himself say them. There are some funny things that she sings, and I'd say it was overall a pretty good sketch. 8.5/10

The next sketch is a little skeem made by Chappelle, to make fun of Ms. Cleo. He gets his own phone line and and makes his educated guess line, where he guesses the future of others through stereotypes, and surprisingly, he's always correct. 7.5/10

This next skit is about the soon to be classic of the show, Tyrone Biggums. Tyrone is a crack addict who does hilarious things and says some of the funniest sayings. In this sketch, he visits a school and starts talking to kids about crack and other drugs. Being the not-so-smart person that he is, his anti-drug awareness speech wasn't very good. I think you get the picture by now. 9/10

Then at last, we have Mos Def, one of Chappelle's favorite rappers rapping at the end for the musical guest. I can't say I liked it, but maybe some of you might. 6/10

Overall the show was pretty good, but it had either really good sketches or crappy ones. But, it was still a great show, and if you like comedy, you might want to watch at least a sketch or two.;)