Chappelle's Show

Ep. #202

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 28, 2004 on Comedy Central

• This was another great installment from Dave Chappelle. He takes some risks with the "The N***** family" skit, but makes it work. This episode is great like the rest of the "Chappelle's Show". Enjoy!

“Calvin Gets a Job at Wac Arnolds” was a funny skit. However I thought it was kind of sad because Dave Chappelle may joke about what life is like for the Inner-city family, but it was all kind of true. You watch and see for yourself.

“Black Gallagher” skit was definitely funny. Have you ever watched Gallagher? I was surprised to here that he had a twin brother. (The White Gallagher) I don’t know which writer thought this one up, but it did make me laugh.

“The N***** Family” seemed like another risky skit by Dave Chappelle. I think that if Chappelle was “White” this would have got him in some real trouble. I know he says he is only poking fun at our different cultures, but this was way out. I don’t want to give too much away, so you’ll have to see how close he is on crossing the line in this skit.

I watched the DVD version of this episode and it does not have a performance by DMX. So that's why I did not mention it.

EdJ
  • Hilarious

it was sooo funny. i bought season 1 & 2 becuase of this episode and the many other skits.

its the niggar family. and he sure is one lazy niggar. lol what i like about this show is dave chappelle is not afraid to say anything. like when he has the singing white girl on the stage singing his thoughts about lesbians.