Favourite out of all 6 kids?

Lady_Lancaster

[1]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 41

Hi Guys,

I really enjoy watching the episodes of the show over again, and I especially liked the Pembroke family, particularly Stan, he was very funny!

With six kids from the 2 families, I was wondering who everybody's favourite is and why?

Mine was Douglas, I loved the way he looked at the world as though it revolved entirely around him and he had some great lines!

Who is your favourite Pembroke/Powell child?

Lady Lancaster

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blondwildboy

[2]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    My favorite out of all six kids was Jason Pembroke. Jason was just so funny and to be honest, he reminded me alot of myself. He seemed to have a better chemistry with Charles than any of the other kids. I don't know if anyone else noticed this but he almost seemed like a real little brother to Charles. Charles cared about all of the kids but to me it seemed like he got along best with Jason.

Lady_Lancaster

[3]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 41
    I agree with you that Charles seemed to really like Jason, they had a specialbond and because he was the youngest, I think Charles had a very protective feeling towards him and it was obvious how much Jason looked up to Charles. It was such an excellent show, I really miss it!