Charlie & Lola Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

I Will Not Ever Never Forget You, Nibbles

agent_0042

[1]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 66
    Charlie and Lola lose their pet mouse --- but why should we care? I mean, I'm sure it's sad and all, but I wish shows like this would quit doing this. Why should we be all broken up about the characters losing a pet that we've never seen before?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

1Lola8

[2]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    Did that episode ever premier? I saw "Never Ever Never Step on the Cracks", but right before that was "This is Actually My Party". It was credited that way as well. However, "Party" is also still connected to "I Am Collecting a Collection"! What exactly is going on?

agent_0042

[3]Apr 13, 2007
    I think sometimes they mess around with the pairing of the stories for some reason. The episode did air as listed on February 26, 2007. Oh, and though my criticism still stands, I did feel they handled the whole thing rather well.

bloo2065

[4]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 2
    II heard that this episode was banished cuz of black day references! I'm not sure how true the resource was though ^^

agent_0042

[5]Apr 25, 2008
    Never heard of such a thing. I'm pretty sure I've still seen the episode in listings, though I'll keep an eye out. Do you have a source on that? Unless you do, I'm afraid I can't consider it more than pure speculation / rumor.

bloo2065

[6]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 2
    Sorry, it was just one of Wikipedia's rumours! I recentl bought the DVD with this episode on it and if it was banished, it wouldn't even be on the DVD! Also, WIki took that speculation off now so some reandom person probably just wrote that since anyone can update Wikipedia! Sorry for the inconvenience ^^

markdoublea84

[7]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 57
    OK, so maybe this episode did air on TV in the US one time only. But I've been looking through the DVD releases of that show.

You can find "I Will Never Forget You, Nibbles" as the last of seven stories on the Vol. 8 DVD of Charlie & Lola. I ought to know that because I once rented that DVD through Netflix. "Collection" and "cracks" are also on Vol. 8 as well.