Charlie Rose

Weekdays 11:30 PM on PBS Premiered Jan 01, 1991 In Season

RoxieVelma

Charlie Rose Fan Reviews (11)

7.1
  • I am 18 years old & have been watching The Charlie Rose Show since I was a child. My parents clearly have influenced me, but if I'm not proof enough of how great the show is, then maybe the end of the world will be in 2024, as the Mayans predicted.

I dont think there is any further needed to reaffirm The Charlie Rose Show"'s importance to Americans. In a country where everything is dangerous & untrustworthy,both physcally & mentally, depending on foreign correspondance like France's "La Figaro," Britain's "BBC," or Germany's "DW", Charlie Rose is our source for no bull information & enlightenment. He is a less agressive & a classier version of Bill Maher, & his efforts to save the salavgable souls of the U.S. I will continue to watch as much as I can, but for sure Charlie Rose has been influential to me. It is a fun program, did you see Bill Nye or Steven Colbert on the show? It's smart & cool. Long live Charie Rose & his legacy.