Charlie's Angels

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 16, 1979 on ABC

4.6
  • Kate Jackson Farewell Episode

5.5
    I found this episode to be not too entertaining. The writers of the show got off easy and also did not put an effort to create an exit episode for Kate Jackson. At the end of the episode Sabrina said, "looking forward to many more adventures". This made the audience at that time think Kate Jackson would be returning, but in fact this was her last appearance. It left me feeling sad knowing the outcome that this was Kate Jackson's last appearance as Sabrina Duncun.
  • The end of an era with Kate Jackson's last episode on the series.

Charlie gathers the Angels and Bosley at the office to remember with them their three years as Townsend associates, two years in Kris' case. Nothing new but the conversations between them because there are flashbacks of some episodes from seasons 2 and 3.

Being a fan of Sabrina Duncan, I think they could have done a best ending for the third season with a new case and not only remembering past cases which weren't exactly my favourites most of the times. The idea was ot bad at all but it would have been better if, for instance, the Angels and Bos had only remembered things without past images,or at least without as big amount og them. This is a conclusion, the end of an era with Kate Jackson's departure fom the series. She deserved a big case in her last episode but instead she had this.