Charlie's Angels

ABC (ended 1981)

pisceandreams

Charlie's Angels Fan Reviews (27)

• If somebody asks me to chose a classic TV series from the 70's I'd chose "Charlie's Angels". It was pure entertainment and althoug the scripts were sometimes silly, some storylines were good and the angels were very ironic.

I didn't exist neither when "Charlie's Angels" started nor when it ended. I discovered the series in november of 2000 on a regional channel in my country, Spain, and I realy started to watch it with interest. I had heard about it, of course, and I even had seen Kate Jackson in "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" when I was a little child. Behind all the glamour and sexuality, more in the first season than in the second one (sadly, they aired just the first two seasons), sometimes the plot was really good. Particularly, I like more the second season than the first one, because the stories were much better and I prefferer Cheryl Ladd to Farrah Fawcett. She did a god work portraying Jill Munroe, specally with her irony, but Kris' character was more interesting in my opinion.

I still watching the series on the cable TV but in English which is much better because with the dubbing many things are lost. And, although "Charlie's Angels" can't compete with nowadays police type series, for the time it was made it was good and both the girls and David Doyle did a good work with their characters. Specialy Kate Jackson.