Charlie's Angels

Rosemary, for Remembrance

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 02, 1979 on ABC

• This episode remindes me to "Cold Case".

This episode remindes me to "Cold Case" and in my opinion this can be a precursor of what we could watch on other TV series in the following years, even today, when there were flshbacks. With this I mean that the Angels had to look into a cold case, something they don't do, because someone was trying to kill a man named Jake who was convicted for having murdered his wife 44 years ago.

Kris is the Angel who has more weight in this episode because she goes undercover to Jake's house. Sabrina, Kelly and Bosley don't do many things in this case and although I don't usually like when that happens, this episode's plot is very interesting and the story is well written.

The flahsbacks with Jake should have been better because after 44 years the man didn't change very much. They could have put another actor to play the young Jake just like it is done on "Cold Case". A cold case that must be solved many years later with no more than a few supositions and witnesses. Yeah, this sounds to "Cold Case". A good one to watch.