TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Charm School Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

"Can't We All Just Get Along?" Episode Discussion (SPOILERS)

IamHappyPlease

[1]May 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    Ki Ki deserved to go. I hated her on RCOL and still do. All she does is scream and pick fights with people who don't dserve it (Lusty, Bubbles, etc.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Skittles2008

[2]May 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    i wanted ashley to leave cuz she is a beep!!!!!!

Melina

[3]May 19, 2009
    • level: 6
    Loved the episode.

Highlights for me:

-Marcia calling So Hood, "So Ho" (LOL)
    -Farrah and Ashley locking Brittaney in the bathroom
    -All 3 RCOL girls ganging up on Bubbles..proving YET AGAIN that none of them can fight their own battles.
    -Farrah and Brittanya standing up to So Ho (& the other RCOL girls) at elimination.
    -BBB and So Ho's faces when Kiki's trashy a** was eliminated.

Probably one of the best episodes of Charm School EVER. Karma is a ***** and Kiki got just that, for all the heartless things she was saying about Lusty's mother on RCOL...and for all her yelling, screaming, complaining she did on the episode..she HAD to go.

On the VH1 board, some people are trying to play the race card, saying the reason why Kiki was eliminated was because she was "black"...Oh please. That excuse is so played out..and Ricki Lake is no racist.

i_hated_hoenn

[4]May 19, 2009
    • level: 5
    Melina wrote:
    Loved the episode. Highlights for me: -Marcia calling So Hood, "So Ho" (LOL) -Farrah and Ashley locking Brittaney in the bathroom -All 3 RCOL girls ganging up on Bubbles..proving YET AGAIN that none of them can fight their own battles. -Farrah and Brittanya standing up to So Ho (& the other RCOL girls) at elimination. -BBB and So Ho's faces when Kiki's trashy a** was eliminated. Probably one of the best episodes of Charm School EVER. Karma is a ***** and Kiki got just that, for all the heartless things she was saying about Lusty's mother on RCOL...and for all her yelling, screaming, complaining she did on the episode..she HAD to go. On the VH1 board, some people are trying to play the race card, saying the reason why Kiki was eliminated was because she was "black"...Oh please. That excuse is so played out..and Ricki Lake is no racist.
    i agree 100% im black and im happy that kiki went home.. locking people up in the bathroom was pretty bad but kiki was getting in everybodys fgace and intimidating them and making big deals out of nothing. even she didnt get eliminated at that ceremony she wouldve been gone by the enxt episode for sure

TheDiamondDog

[5]May 19, 2009
    • level: 61

I can't believe people are playing the race card. Kiki was being threatening. Marcia needs to cut back on her alcohol intake, and Ashley was being immature. However, no one is afraid of them, just annoyed. I honestly felt really bad for Bubbles. They just did not stop ganging up on her.

And yeah, Ricki is no racist. I was really wondering what Lala has to say about RCOL girls believing that the race card is being played, cause she was seeing exactly what was going on during the detention session.

IamHappyPlease

[6]May 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    I'm not sure what the race card is played, either. Beverly and Gia went home the FIRST night versus Ki Ki the second. The ROL girls aren't angels, yes, but the RCOL are no worse. One of them would of have to gone eventually. Ki Ki was being mean to Bubbles and desrerved to leave. All she does is scream and pick fights for the dumbest reasons.

Next week, I'm thinking So Ho does quit and Farrah is expelled.

TheDiamondDog

[7]May 19, 2009

IamHappyPlease wrote:
    Next week, I'm thinking So Ho does quit and Farrah is expelled.

What makes ya think Farrah? She seems to be doing so well.

It's sad is SoHo would quit over her friend getting eliminated, especially when her friend deserved it. I swear, these girls can give up so easily.

i_hated_hoenn

[8]May 20, 2009
    quitting because your friend left is actually stupid. i thought charm school was about learning how to be a lady not meeting with old friends

GameWiz1000

[9]May 20, 2009
    • level: 25
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

I can't believe people are playing the race card.

I won't play the race card but I will play the ratings card. If the producers had zero say and Ricki genuinely cared, Ashley would be one of the first to go. Instead, she'll probably last until the top 4... because she's awesome to watch.
    Edited on 05/20/2009 8:29am

i_hated_hoenn

[10]May 20, 2009
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

I can't believe people are playing the race card.

I won't play the race card but I will play the ratings card. If the producers had zero say and Ricki genuinely cared, Ashley would be one of the first to go. Instead, she'll probably last until the top 4... because she's awesome to watch.
    in charm school 1 and 2 some of the drama girls got sent home early like in season 1 crazy and toastee left early and in season 2 MEGAN, frenchie and raven left early and more boring people like jessica stayed.

then again the drama that is lacey was enough for the whole season but still and i can guarantee that kiki and gia staying wouldve brought more drama than ashley and whoever else has been on the carpet

Edited on 05/20/2009 10:24am
    Edited 2 total times.

GameWiz1000

[11]May 20, 2009
    • level: 25
    ^ No way. Without Ashley, Farrah and Gia wouldn't be nearly as wild. She's the one who thought of locking Brittney in the bathroom! Plus Ashley undoubtedly has the wider fan base. ---------

http://blog.vh1.com/2009-05-19/the-celebreality-interview-ki-ki-2/

I agree with Ki Ki.
    Edited on 05/20/2009 10:43am
    Edited 2 total times.

TheDiamondDog

[12]May 20, 2009
    I like how Kiki said Bubbles started it.

ChibiMaddiChan

[13]May 20, 2009
    • level: 9

Honestly, after reading Kiki's interview, I'll have to change up a bit what I wanted to say:

On the one hand, I am very satisfied with Ricki's elimination choice: Kiki is definately an instigator and one of the 'leaders' for the RCoL girls, and definately the most out spoken. She caused drama and needed to leave. And even if what she is saying is in fact true, that Bubbles did start everything first, the way that they ganged up on her and constantly kept in her face was completely uncalled for. So what if she brought it up on the bus again? She was only trying to convey her point and finally get a say so in what was going on and Kiki was way out of line. And what is her excuse for when Bubbles just wanted to honestly say how she felt and Bay Bay Bay told her to pretty much STFU with the passive agressive before? (THAT was passive agressive to them?!)

HOWEVER if Ricki wanted to be FAIR then Ashley's *** should have been gone to. Yeah, Brittany is goofy and all but locking someone in a bathroom for an hour and a half is uncalled for. Not to mention that Kiki made very good points: if the show isn't wanting to be or suppose to be segrated, then why do so much to do so? She made a good point that it focused on the RoL girls on the first episode and made the RCoL girls seem like angels (even though she says they were all acting a fool) then on this episode, it was like the other way around. If all Kiki did was yell and scream, yet Ashley and the gang start drama, drink until drunk AND lock people in the bathroom, then I can completely understand why the RCoL girls felt like the elimination was unfair as heck.

And yes, Marcia and Ko Ho? said the same thing but the only person I can honestly take into credit was KH because Marcia was just going along with the plan to get a RCoL girl out. I'm just saying, I agree with the reason why Kiki got eliminated and I'm definately not pulling the race card (I agree, maybe the ratings card) but while I hated the way Bubbles was treated, I don't think she should have gone home over Ashley or Farrah. I would say Marcia but other than getting drunk (she didn't really do anything outlandishly bad anyway) it wasn't nearly as bad as Ashley and Farrah. I mean that was just cruel: lock a girl in a bathroom for an hour and a half, pushing food under the door, calling her names and such, then having the nerve to be pissed off when she plays a prank not really as bad on them. Really?

Ricki should have been fair and eliminated Ashley or Farrah, not just Kiki.

Melina

[14]May 20, 2009

I do agree that Kiki had some valid points...but Karma is a *****, and she got what she deserved lol. Honestly, from what she done on RCOL...I cant see how she can EVER redeem herself if she stayed on Charm School anyway. However, if you wanted to be fair...I do agree that Ashley did deserve to go home aswell...but if they were to be only one person to go home, I'm glad it was Kiki..and I do agree with the ratings card. But the race card? absolutely not.

As for Bubbles starting and instigating the fights... I doubt it. I mean, why would Bubbles go out and start fights with So Ho, BBB, and Kiki..3 of the LOUDEST girls in the house...for no reason at all? To make herself look like the victim?...That just doesnt make sense.

...anyway, did I ever mention how beautiful Ricki looks in the opening credits? IMO Shes one of those women who ages beautifully...and is that the same house where the first season took place?

Edited on 05/20/2009 8:21pm

TheDiamondDog

[15]May 21, 2009
    Melina wrote:

...anyway, did I ever mention how beautiful Ricki looks in the opening credits? IMO Shes one of those women who ages beautifully...and is that the same house where the first season took place?

Yeah. Ricki does look really great. It's really amazing how much weight she lost. How old is Ricki anyways?

I was actually wondering about that house as well. It does look similar.

i_hated_hoenn

[16]May 21, 2009
    well after readijng that interview i have more respect for kiki but i still think shes a ghetto talkative overreacting ms.thang kind of person and even if bubbles did start she didnt have to overreact THAT MUCH. even the girls on the show said bubbles doesnt deserve that so obviously there were things kiki left out. whther she stayed or not she probably wouldve gotten eliminated early anyways and dont forget one of the judges is black. and i noticed in the interview kiki said marcia being from a 3rd world country is probably used to being dirty and whatnot. how can she complain about racism and then say somethng demaening like that?

LEYTON4EVA

[17]May 21, 2009
    • level: 19
    Thank God Kiki left she needed to GTFO she was an annoying little ugly twot. If So Hood leaves then so be it one less ghetto skank to put up with.
    Edited on 05/21/2009 8:26pm

Melina

[18]May 22, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Melina wrote:

Yeah. Ricki does look really great. It's really amazing how much weight she lost. How old is Ricki anyways?

I think shes 40? She honestly doesnt look that old. She looks fantastic...even when she was heavier she was cute, but she looks really good now.

The house looks like the same house from Season 1 (and obviously the same one from Season 2)....but everything inside is different..Either it isnt the same house, or they remodeled it...It probably isnt, because I remember the 1st season house was the same house that ILNY Season 1 was filmed in, and there was a cliff or something in the back..but this current house looks really familiar.

I wonder what they use the house for that they filmed Flavor Of Love in.

TheDiamondDog

[19]May 23, 2009
    Melina wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Melina wrote:

I think shes 40? She honestly doesnt look that old. She looks fantastic...even when she was heavier she was cute, but she looks really good now. The house looks like the same house from Season 1 (and obviously the same one from Season 2)....but everything inside is different..Either it isnt the same house, or they remodeled it...It probably isnt, because I remember the 1st season house was the same house that ILNY Season 1 was filmed in, and there was a cliff or something in the back..but this current house looks really familiar. I wonder what they use the house for that they filmed Flavor Of Love in.

I just imagine VH1 owns a few houses in the Hollywood Hills. Or there is a VH1 section.

Like, the Daisy Of Love house looks kinda familiar as well.

But we know that Flav was lying when he said that was his house. I did wonder if they'd give it to him though.

Melina

[20]May 23, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Melina wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Melina wrote:

I think shes 40? She honestly doesnt look that old. She looks fantastic...even when she was heavier she was cute, but she looks really good now. The house looks like the same house from Season 1 (and obviously the same one from Season 2)....but everything inside is different..Either it isnt the same house, or they remodeled it...It probably isnt, because I remember the 1st season house was the same house that ILNY Season 1 was filmed in, and there was a cliff or something in the back..but this current house looks really familiar. I wonder what they use the house for that they filmed Flavor Of Love in.

I just imagine VH1 owns a few houses in the Hollywood Hills. Or there is a VH1 section.

Like, the Daisy Of Love house looks kinda familiar as well.

But we know that Flav was lying when he said that was his house. I did wonder if they'd give it to him though.

It seems like The Daisy Of Love house is the same house that RCOL, ILNY2, and The Surreal Life was filmed in..they just remodeled the front to make it look different. I could be wrong though.

I heard they gave Flav that house they filmed his show in...not sure how true that is though. I heard he was living in somebody's basement in New York prior to Surreal Life/Flavor Of Love.