Charm School Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

Episode 4 Discussion (SPOILERS)

ChibiMaddiChan

[1]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 9

Well it's about **** time Brittany Starr when home, but personally, I would have rather seen Ashley go after this episode. She was just a complete *****, and was defiantely too rude to Bubbles. I honestly thought Marcia might get the boot for drinking but I was glad to see she didn't. Though I think it's a bit annoying Ashley didn't go home: Kiki went home for pretty much the same thing: being too much of a **** starter, insulting and being rude to people (where everyone could see it), and being a bit of a leader of that crap in the process. Ashley's the exact same thing just without all the yelling. I don't find that **** entertaining, I find her annoying and she need to go.

Bubbles seriously needs to stand up for herself or someone really needs to help her out like they do each other. Bay Bay Bay always loves to jump in to crap and yell and scream, why the hell not do it on Bubbles' behalf, someone that could use the help instead of helping people like So Hood or Kiki that can practically out yell her?

Otherwise, pretty okay episode. I lol'd at how hard they made the children work out (esp. Natasha).

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Melina

[2]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 6
    Pretty boring episode in my opinion.

Just when Ashley was somewhat starting to warm up to me, she had to diss Bubbles, and compare her to a mentally retarded child...wow. And I thought Kiki was a heartless *****.

But I agree, BBB likes to jump in and yell at people for virtually no reason, why the heck didnt she jump in and help Bubbles, especially after Ashley compared her to a mentally handicapped child? I just dont understand her.

It was just as well that Brittaney was eliminated..but I cant lie, she was entertaining, and I'd rather watch her anyday over the likes of Kiki, So Ho, and BBB.

I'm predicting next week Natasha goes home..which is a shame, because I wanted to see her outlast Brittanya and Ashley, but I'm thinking she goes home, since I seen the other girls in other episodes after watching the supertrailer...Her, or KO..although I want KO to win (or Bubbles or Marcia).

i_hated_hoenn

[3]Jun 2, 2009
    • level: 5
    well i liked this episode and it made me laugh when that one kid called brittaney star old lady and when bubbles was doing those silly things LOL i think that since kids are like so silly and stuff she made the assumption that any silly thing they do she would like but ah well LOL. you know when bbb said shes not shes just passionate about her feelings this episode just goes to show she is ghetto LOL. she may be educated but still ghetto

TheDiamondDog

[4]Jun 2, 2009
    • level: 61

Ashley really does need to work on her attitude. I think maybe Ashley wasn't expelled because Bubbles isn't afraid of her, and Ricki didn't know about that as well as she did the other one.

Yeah, the episode wasn't all that exciting. I was glad Brittaney Starr went home. But how much older is she that the others? She's talking like she's twice their age.

The way they worked those kids was pretty funny though.

GameWiz1000

[5]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 25
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:
    well i liked this episode and it made me laugh when that one kid called brittaney star old lady

That was hilarious. Britanney was really connecting with that kid, then he refers to her as "that old lady." I laughed, out loud. --

Ashley = ratings

That's why she's still there. But I wonder how long she can keep it up before getting booted like Megan last season.
    Edited on 06/03/2009 9:36pm

IamHappyPlease

[6]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 7
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:
    well i liked this episode and it made me laugh when that one kid called brittaney star old lady

That was hilarious. Britanney was really connecting with that kid, then he refers to her as "that old lady." I laughed, out loud. --

Ashley = ratings

That's why she's still there. But I wonder how long she can keep it up before getting booted like Megan last season.

I feel she's going to be the Lacey of the season.

TheDiamondDog

[7]Jun 4, 2009

I laughed when that little boy referred to Brittaney as "the old lady" too. That was def one of the LOL moments of the season.

I also found it interesting that Ashley, a stripper, can't do push-ups. Then again, I lack upper body strength too, but it made me feel less bad about myself. Though I just figured her ability to swing around a pole for a living would give her strength. Guess not.

GameWiz1000

[8]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 25
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

I laughed when that little boy referred to Brittaney as "the old lady" too. That was def one of the LOL moments of the season.

I also found it interesting that Ashley, a stripper, can't do push-ups. Then again, I lack upper body strength too, but it made me feel less bad about myself. Though I just figured her ability to swing around a pole for a living would give her strength. Guess not.

I think strippers mainly use their legs. Remember Angelique hanging off the buoy with her legs in I Love Money 2?

i_hated_hoenn

[9]Jun 5, 2009

IamHappyPlease wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:
    That was hilarious. Britanney was really connecting with that kid, then he refers to her as "that old lady." I laughed, out loud. -- Ashley = ratings That's why she's still there. But I wonder how long she can keep it up before getting booted like Megan last season.
    I feel she's going to be the Lacey of the season.
    quite possibly

GameWiz1000 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

I think strippers mainly use their legs. Remember Angelique hanging off the buoy with her legs in I Love Money 2?
    thats my theory and like inm season 1 when megan was using mainly her legs to hang on

TheDiamondDog

[10]Jun 5, 2009

I never thought of that, that they have better lower body strength cause they do use their legs more to hang on I guess. Though I think they must use their arms every now and then.

My other theory was that Ashley's implants gave too much upper body weight, and she couldn't lift that up.

i_hated_hoenn

[11]Jun 7, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

I never thought of that, that they have better lower body strength cause they do use their legs more to hang on I guess. Though I think they must use their arms every now and then.

My other theory was that Ashley's implants gave too much upper body weight, and she couldn't lift that up.

im sorry but i think that theory is hilarious