Charm School Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

Megan Wants A Millionaire...or Sugar Daddy (CAST reveal/spoilers)

IamHappyPlease

[1]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    Sort of off-topic, even though Megan was on season two of Charm School...anyways, here's the first 6 contestants:

http://blog.vh1.com/2009-06-17/megan-wants-a-millionaire-cast-reveal-day-one/

Oh gosh, this is no doubt going to be one of the best of Love shows ever! The guys, even though that page only revealed the first 6 out 17 guys...it's enough to see how this show will turn out. I hope Donald (the first guy on the page) wins! He's perfect for Megan.

There is going to be a total of 17 to try to win (but mostly buy) Megan's heart. Brandi C. will be there to help her out like Sister Patterson did to New York and Riki to Daisy. I thought Beauty and Geek was over?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheDiamondDog

[2]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 61
    Whoa. The cast, most, looks like they should be in "Revenge Of The Nerds: High School Reunion."

Melina

[3]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 6
    I'm still debating whether I'm gonna watch this or not....like I care if Megan ends up with a Millionaire or not. Its basically a show for gold diggers.

But it would be funny if that Donald guy makes it far (I'm guessing it depends on how much money he has).

That Alex guy doesnt look too bad.

I hope all these men were smart enough to know, that Megan is only after their money SMH...I wonder if VH1 will throw a mole in the group, with one of the guys actually being poor & broke? Ha, that would be a good twist.

GameWiz1000

[4]Jun 18, 2009
    • level: 25

Hottie

GameWiz1000

[5]Jun 18, 2009
    • level: 25
    Melina wrote:
    I'm still debating whether I'm gonna watch this or not....like I care if Megan ends up with a Millionaire or not. Its basically a show for gold diggers.

But it would be funny if that Donald guy makes it far (I'm guessing it depends on how much money he has).

That Alex guy doesnt look too bad.

I hope all these men were smart enough to know, that Megan is only after their money SMH...I wonder if VH1 will throw a mole in the group, with one of the guys actually being poor & broke? Ha, that would be a good twist.

That's the beauty of this show. Megan's out in the open about what she's looking for. No BS "I'm here for love" gimmick.

ElijahHawkins4

[6]Jun 19, 2009
    Uhm..yeah, sick

TheDiamondDog

[7]Jun 19, 2009

GameWiz1000 wrote:
    Melina wrote:
    I'm still debating whether I'm gonna watch this or not....like I care if Megan ends up with a Millionaire or not. Its basically a show for gold diggers. But it would be funny if that Donald guy makes it far (I'm guessing it depends on how much money he has). That Alex guy doesnt look too bad. I hope all these men were smart enough to know, that Megan is only after their money SMH...I wonder if VH1 will throw a mole in the group, with one of the guys actually being poor & broke? Ha, that would be a good twist.
    That's the beauty of this show. Megan's out in the open about what she's looking for. No BS "I'm here for love" gimmick.

So true.

Man, it's so sick that Megan is willing to sleep with those guys just so they will support her.

ChibiMaddiChan

[8]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    I don't know which to laugh at first, the contestants or the information provided for what the show was about. I'll give that ***** one thing, at least she's honest. I don't konw if I like Megan enough to actually watch it though. It's obvious she just wants money and quite frankly, after Daisy of Love (is anyone else bored by that show?) I don't really know if I care to watch this.

TheDiamondDog

[9]Jun 21, 2009

ChibiMaddiChan wrote:
    I don't know which to laugh at first, the contestants or the information provided for what the show was about. I'll give that ***** one thing, at least she's honest. I don't konw if I like Megan enough to actually watch it though. It's obvious she just wants money and quite frankly, after Daisy of Love (is anyone else bored by that show?) I don't really know if I care to watch this.

I am curious about the first episode, and her reaction to some of those guys. Will I watch? That only needs to be one episode?

Megan: Can each of you men tell me your job, yearly income, and your net worth? Okay, you win.

End of series.

i_hated_hoenn

[10]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 5
    ew the contestants so far are a bunch of fat and/or out of shape old guys (the youngest probably in their late 30's or so) who look like they dont have much of a social life. i hope megan doesnt expect any good sex from them!!! lolololololol

TheDiamondDog

[11]Jun 22, 2009

i_hated_hoenn wrote:
    ew the contestants so far are a bunch of fat and/or out of shape old guys (the youngest probably in their late 30's or so) who look like they dont have much of a social life. i hope megan doesnt expect any good sex from them!!! lolololololol

Unless one of them happens to have a hot son.

Or a pool boy.

i_hated_hoenn

[12]Jun 23, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

i_hated_hoenn wrote:

Unless one of them happens to have a hot son.

Or a pool boy.

but that would be children with benefits O_O wouldnt that be weird O_o

IamHappyPlease

[13]Jun 24, 2009
    Oh no...VH1 has failed me miserably...The Entertainer of Love...confirmed.

TheDiamondDog

[14]Jun 24, 2009

IamHappyPlease wrote:

(There is suppossed to be a smiley with its jaw dropped here, but that isn't working right now)

Oh my God. Are you serious? My jaw dropped when I read that. What kinda of woman wants him?

Guess he and Buckwild never made it.

Edited on 06/24/2009 4:55pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Melina

[15]Jun 24, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

IamHappyPlease wrote:

(There is suppossed to be a smiley with its jaw dropped here, but that isn't working right now)

Oh my God. Are you serious? My jaw dropped when I read that. What kinda of woman wants him?

Guess he and Buckwild never made it.

Seriously.

All I know is...I'm not gonna watch it. I'm sick of all these "of Love" shows. Flavor Of Love, Rock Of Love, and I Love New York were okay. But Real Chance of Love, Daisy of Love, For The Love of Ray J, etc....gimme a break.

i_hated_hoenn

[16]Jun 25, 2009
    are you freaking serious????????? entertainer of love???????????// i thought for sure that the love show era was over. UGH -_- see thats one thing i hae about successful shows. whenever one show is super sucessful they make 1000 more shows based on it. it kinda mkes me hate flavor of ove a little bit LOL well its ok. the more love shows they make, the less views they get and hopefully they can STOP with the love show crap. i thought vh1 was a channel about REAL celebrities not a channel about VH1 celebrites

Melina

[17]Jun 25, 2009
    They're probably making more "of Love" shows so they can make more Charm Schools, and more I Love Moneys....

Yeah, I know. I kinda pointed out the obvious lol.

TheDiamondDog

[18]Jun 25, 2009

Melina wrote:
    They're probably making more "of Love" shows so they can make more Charm Schools, and more I Love Moneys....

I actually didn't even think of that. I just remember him saying that he wanted his own show at the ILM2 reunion.

i_hated_hoenn

[19]Jun 26, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Melina wrote:

I actually didn't even think of that. I just remember him saying that he wanted his own show at the ILM2 reunion.

me too lol i dont see why they cant just use new people i mean in love shows nobody knows who they are they can do the same thing with i love money and charm school or just put in people from prrevious shows that havent been on yet but whatever i wont be watching

ChibiMaddiChan

[20]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 9

Entertaining of Love? REALLY? That's like, a new low for VH1, seriously. I refuse to watch it. Daisy of Love is already proving to be pretty bland, perdictable and boring as it is. Megan's show is going to be down right laughable. And now this? They've done every twist and turn they could have with Flavor and Rock of Love. Ray J of Love only proved that even if the person you're competing for is actually good to look at, none of the contestants (except Chardonnay and maybe Danger, as crazy as she was.) are actually there for the right reason. And Chance and Real are suppose to have a 2nd season too I here. And there's a hint that there may be an ILNY 3 as well.

Seriously, there is no point anymore. We all pretty much know they don't stay with or end up with the right person in the end if even if they do choose a person you could actually see them with, they ditch them for another season or for some other reason. (Like Real did to Cornfed.) Even entertainment wise, it's gotten stale: they've pulled just about every trick they could. Even the whole 'of Love' concept has gotten stupid considering they stopped actually picking celebraties and keep picking dumped constants for spin-offs. And even then, they don't choose good people that are actually interesting to watch: Daisy is borderline stupid in her decisions (Seriously, why is Ricky even there? She doesn't listen to him (aka common sense) and she keeps dumping great guys like Cable Guy or 6-Gauge for morons like Fox and Bronx who aren't really interested in her and have boyfriends. No wonder she can't get a guy...),Megan's may be intersting, but only because she's not faking the fact that she's looking for a Sugar Daddy instead of 'love', I don't even want to begin to wonder who would actually be interested in a guy who still lives at home with his parents and makes no real move to actually do better for himself, Real and Chance need to try and launch their music career the good ole fashion hard way like every other truely good musician instead of doing it under the guise of a 'laughably hard to believe' 'of love' show where they say Stallionaries every two minutes, and no Tiffany, I do not want to see you try to date 20 more men that aren't actually interested in you in a vain attempt to get 15 more minutes of fame for yourself and them as well.

The ONLY person at this point I'd want to see get a spin off is maybe Chardonney, and that's only because I could slightly believe she'd take it seriously. However, since it's pretty much know the constatents won't: what's the point?

VH1 needs to let this 'of Love' crap go and move on to something else.