Charm School Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

The Finale Discussion!

Who do you think should have won?

ElijahHawkins4

[1]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 7

This is the discussion for the Finale episode! How do you think it should have went down?? I thought it was a good episode overall, though i do not agree with the ending. Marcia went through just as much as Risky and changed just as much. If Ricky really picked Risky for the reasons she did then i think they all should have won if that was the case. Ashley..im really just not 100% sure with her..but if she is honest and really did change (ROL Reunion) which im not sure she did then she could have been a great Charm School Representative. Risky..you were GREAT the whole season..CONGRATS.

Ps: Was there a reunion clip??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Melina

[2]Jul 28, 2009
    • level: 6
    ElijahHawkins4 wrote:

Ashley..im really just not 100% sure with her..but if she is honest and really did change (ROL Reunion) which im not sure she did then she could have been a great Charm School Representative.

Ps: Was there a reunion clip??

The ROL Reunion was filmed AFTER Charm School, so obviously Ashley didnt change.

But I agree. IMO Marcia went through and changed just as much as Risky did...and I wish she would've won. But like Marcia said, if she didnt win, then I'm glad Risky did...and I'm glad they were calling Risky by her first name in this episode, "Ebony" (which is a beautiful name btw). I wish they called ALL the RCOL girls by their first name on this season.

Anyway, I think Risky is probably the best winner of the CS series. Saaphyri and Brandi M. dont hold a candle to her, IMO.

and i didnt see a reunion clip either.

Melina

[3]Jul 28, 2009
    I actually read that there wont be a reunion, largely due to cast members doing different shows and whatnot, and they wont be available.

I think its totally LAME. But whatever.

ElijahHawkins4

[4]Jul 28, 2009

Melina wrote:
    I actually read that there wont be a reunion, largely due to cast members doing different shows and whatnot, and they wont be available. I think its totally LAME. But whatever.

WHAT?! NO. THAT CANT BE! lol i love the reunions...ugh how stupid. Where did u read that?

TheDiamondDog

[5]Jul 28, 2009
    • level: 61

I was rooting for Marcia.

But as long as Ashley didn't win, I was okay.

There also wasn't a reunion clip for Daisy Of Love either. And the reunions can be enjoyable. Bummer if there aren't any.

Melina

[6]Jul 28, 2009
    ElijahHawkins4 wrote:

Melina wrote:
    I actually read that there wont be a reunion, largely due to cast members doing different shows and whatnot, and they wont be available. I think its totally LAME. But whatever.

WHAT?! NO. THAT CANT BE! lol i love the reunions...ugh how stupid. Where did u read that?

On the VH1 board. Some were saying that the guy who writes blogs for VH1 said that there wont be no reunion(s) because some of the cast on both shows (Daisy Of Love & Charm School) are on I Love Money 3 and I Love Money 4 (They started filming ILM4, and Brittanya is on it...she confirmed it on a recent YouTube video)....also, I heard they stopped doing reunions because of the Natasha/Kelsey incident (but I dont know how true that is though).

But I like reunions too. Some of them can be a bore. But its usually interesting to watch. I'm not too heartbroken about not seeing a Daisy Of Love reunion though lol.

Edited on 07/28/2009 2:53pm

i_hated_hoenn

[7]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 5
    ElijahHawkins4 wrote:

Melina wrote:

this is actually old news to me i read somewhere that vh1 will officially stop doing reunion shows probably because theres usually a fight that happens and as we all know fights can result in LAWSUITS. in a never before seen clip, daisy said she was gonna sue heather after the fight broke up

on a side note im glad that risky won. marcia did go through alot but remember that she wasnt able to fully open up to her mom because she wanted to "protect her" and ricky said that protecting her mom could revert her back to her drinking ways. but anyways im happy ashley didnt win. the last episode was the only episode where ashley had any REAL feelings about the show and for her to say she was leaving a changed woman made me roll my eyes

IamHappyPlease

[8]Jul 29, 2009
    I'm glad that Ashley has admitted she hasn't changed and was only there for the money lake Fakettanya. I'm sad there isn't a reunion. But So Ho and Brittanya could of have fought. VH1 is probably tired of lawsuits and fights probably.

TheDiamondDog

[9]Jul 29, 2009

That makes sense. Fights always break out at those reunions.

I just like knowing on the Of Love shows if the couple is sill together.

GameWiz1000

[10]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 25
    I felt Marcia only quit drinking because that therapist lady (forgot name) kind of forced her into it. She did it just so she can say she's changing. Ashley was 100% fake. I doubt she took any of the lessons seriously (neither would I TBH).

Risky was the best choice.

i_hated_hoenn

[11]Aug 1, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

That makes sense. Fights always break out at those reunions.

I just like knowing on the Of Love shows if the couple is sill together.

when a daisy of love 2 comes out your questions will be answered

TheDiamondDog

[12]Aug 1, 2009

That's true.

I forget, at the ROLB reunion, did Marcia mention that she had stopped drinking there?

ElijahHawkins4

[13]Aug 2, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

That's true.

I forget, at the ROLB reunion, did Marcia mention that she had stopped drinking there?

I was actually wondering the same thing.

i_hated_hoenn

[14]Aug 2, 2009
    ElijahHawkins4 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

That's true.

I was actually wondering the same thing.

she didnt say if she stopped drinking or not but she did says shes not ashamed of bein drunk on the show since she was showing her true colors LOL

Skittles2008

[15]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    taht suxs no more reunion shows i hope there is a 3rd charm school and glad risky won

i_hated_hoenn

[16]Aug 3, 2009
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    taht suxs no more reunion shows i hope there is a 3rd charm school and glad risky won
    this season that just ended is the 3rd season XD

ChibiMaddiChan

[17]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    I'm glad Risky won to be honest. If she didn't, I would have wanted Marica to win. And Ashley was so fake it was hiliarous. I loved the look on her face when she didn't win, you could tell she was kinda annoyed.

TheDiamondDog

[18]Aug 4, 2009

ChibiMaddiChan wrote:
    I'm glad Risky won to be honest. If she didn't, I would have wanted Marica to win. And Ashley was so fake it was hiliarous. I loved the look on her face when she didn't win, you could tell she was kinda annoyed.

Yeah, I noticed that too. She looked rather pissed off.

I doubt she stopped stripping.

GameWiz1000

[19]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 25
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

That's true.

http://blog.vh1.com/2009-07-28/the-celebreality-interview-ashley-2/#more-84112

According to Ashley, no.

ElijahHawkins4

[20]Aug 6, 2009
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

That's true.

http://blog.vh1.com/2009-07-28/the-celebreality-interview-ashley-2/#more-84112 According to Ashley, no.

According to Marcia, She didnt completley stop..but she has it under control now. Which is good. haha >>> http://blog.vh1.com/2009-07-28/the-celebreality-interview-marcia-2/