Charmed

A Call To Arms

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 12, 2004 on The WB

• A Call to Arms

A Call to Arms was a perfect and entertaining episode of Charmed. I really enjoyed watching the seventh season premiere because it picks up a couple of months from the last season and the characters are all dealing with their own issues. There was a lot of magic as Leo and Piper are possessed by Hindu Gods, Barbas returns with, and a mysterious new spirit figure head of some sort seems to play both sides. I think the writers, actors and everyone else did a great job with the Hindu God story line and it was awesome to see Piper with all those arms! I especially liked the subtle details in each episode. Phoebe meets her replacement, Leslie who is played well by Nick Lachey. Detective Morris and Inspector Sheridan had an interesting run in with the sisters and Leo. It was great to see Paige concerned over the fate of the Magic School and learn of her plans. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!